Marico Fruits & Vegetables Washing Liquid Removes Germs Bacteria Chemicals & Waxes 400 Ml
In Indian culture, we thoroughly clean or sanitize our hands before eating or cooking food. We make sure our utensils are squeaky clean before we use them but are we sure that our fruits and vegetables are completely clean before we consume or use them? Veggie Clean Vegetable Wash is an efficient product, specially made to clean your vegetables and fruits after you purchase them from the market. It is available in a 400ml plastic bottle. Life after 2019 has drastically changed for each one of us globally. So, it has become pertinent that we clean and sanitize every item that enters our home. This practice becomes even more important if they are food items that will be stored and consumed later.
- To ensure that our fruits and vegetables are completely clean before using them, Marico, the brand behind Parachute and Saffola, has launched a quality product, Veggie Clean - A Fruits and Vegetables cleaner.
- Veggie Clean safely removes waxes, germs, bacteria, chemicals and soil from the surface of fruits and vegetables.
- This fruits and vegetables washing liquid is 100% naturally derived and is used for cleaning the fruits and vegetable surfaces effectively without leaving any aftertaste, smell or residue.
- It is free of all harmful preservatives, chlorine, etc. It is a soap and alcohol-free formula.
- Veggie Fruits & Vegetables Washing Liquid instils a sense and habit of healthy eating and cleaning fruits and vegetables before consumption.
To clean vegetables and fruits that are being bought from the store.
How to Use
Add the amount mentioned at the back of the bottle in water, before dipping your fruits and vegetables in the water. Use your hands to rub each one of the fruits and vegetables and thoroughly wash them. Take the vegetables and fruits out of the solution and clean them with plain water. Towel dry them before storing them in the refrigerator or cooking them as required.
- Keep it away from children.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. Is it safe to use vegetable cleaners?
Veggie Clean is great for removing germs, bacteria, wax coating, chemicals, soil and dirt from the surface. Since the brand claims that it is a naturally derived cleaner, it is safe to use and will not deplete the nutritional value of food and will not tamper with the food.
2. Does Veggie Wash kill bacteria?
Most of the veggie washes on the market include surfactants (an ingredient to loosen debris or pesticides) and/or a sanitizer (to kill microbes). But even if a product claims to kill 99.9% of bacteria, the remaining 0.1% may be enough to get you sick, so washing them carefully and cooking them properly is mandatory.
3. Which chemical is used to wash vegetables?
Washing fruits and vegetables with a solution of potassium permanganate can help eliminate both pesticide residue and harmful bacteria. Veggie Wash has quantities of the same chemical as its ingredient.