Dr.Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle 360ml Grey
Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle is a multipurpose baby feeder bottle manufactured by the popular child care company First Care India. This baby bottle is crafted from antibacterial stainless steel. It also comes with a silicone teat that is soft enough for toddlers as young as two months. Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle uses environment-friendly materials and is entirely recyclable. It is very easy to handle, owing to its ergonomic build.
The bottle comes with volumetric gradations. This helps you make sure that your child consumes a healthy amount of fluid. The gradations only show 300 ml of volume, but the bottle contains 60 ml extra volume because of its shape. It uses safe and certified materials and is entirely free from plastic.
- This baby bottle is lightweight and non-fragile. It uses a lightweight design and is easy to handle, carry and wash. The bottle can be washed in a dishwasher or by hand.
- Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle uses medical-grade materials like stainless steel and silicone. The body of the bottle is built from stainless steel and is immune to all kinds of bacteria. The teat is crafted from pure silicone that is tested and certified by child health professionals.
- The bottle has a versatile design, and it can easily be repurposed into a sippy bottle, an infant bottle, or a straw bottle. This can be done by simply removing the silicone teat. The child can sip straight from the bottle or replace the teat with a straw.
- This baby bottle is free from all chemicals that can be biologically harmful to babies. It does not use BPA or BPS. Unlike plastic baby bottles, this baby feeder bottle’s body, collar, and cap do not leach or absorb toxins.
- Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle helps feed your baby without any possibility of contamination.
- It can also be repurposed into a sippy bottle and a straw bottle.
- Sanitise the Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle and fill it with baby feed.
- Replace the cap with the teat before use.
- Always check the temperature of the feed before serving.
- Make sure that the bottle is perfectly sealed on arrival.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Sanitise the bottle before using it.
Q 1. Does the Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle come with a straw?
Ans. No, but you can purchase your straw and use it with the Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle.
Q 2. Should you sterilise the Dr Flow Vogue Stainless Steel Baby Bottle?
Ans. It is recommended to sanitise the bottle regularly before each feeding.
Q 3. Is the silicone teat anti-colic?
Ans. Yes, the teat is anti-colic.