Bodyguard Multipurpose Alcohol Based Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray - Kills 99.9% Of Germs - 100ml
Recognising that even seemingly clean areas or spaces might harbour germs, BodyGuard developed this disinfectant spray that eliminates 99.9% of bacteria. The BodyGuard Multipurpose Alcohol-based Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray eliminates 99.9% of germs and provides multi-protection against disease-causing microorganisms. This automatic sanitiser works on a wide variety of surfaces, be it hard or soft. It's great for bathrooms, bedrooms (mattresses and drapes), vehicle seats, doors and knobs, office desks, kids' toys and more.
- It kills 99.9% of disease-causing bacteria and germs, keeping you and your family safe.
- It has a lovely & fresh fruit scent and leaves a sparkling clean and germ-free surface.
- Safe to use on any surface, including your automobile, restroom and children's toys.
- It kills the germs that cause colds and flu.
The key ingredients that form a part of this Disinfectant Spray are:
- The sanitiser spray kills bacteria, viruses, fungi and mildews present on the objects.
- Protect your family by killing germs effectively.
- It can be applied to both hard and soft surfaces.
How to Use
- Shake vigorously.
- Using a spray gun, spray the pre-cleaned surface from a distance of 15-20 cm.
- Allow it to dry (Do not wipe).
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Store this alcohol-based sanitiser away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of youngsters.
Q1. Can you use a surface disinfectant spray anywhere?
Ans: The sanitiser spray would sanitise regularly touched surfaces containing germs that could otherwise be spreading and raising the risk of infection. The fountain can be used on various surfaces, including tables, doorknobs, chairs and sofas.
Q2. Is it okay to apply the spray before eating?
Ans: It is usually a good idea to wash your hands before eating a meal.