Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash - Oily Skin - 50g
Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash comes with the power of several herbs and plants and helps remove even the most stubborn pimple marks. It is enriched with the goodness of aloe vera, neem and other essential oils that purify and nourish the skin from within. Its 4-step Mark Removal Action removes marks by finding the root of the problem. It soothes skin and prevents future problems. It soothes skin using aloe vera extracts and prevents pimples by controlling oil secretion. Neem and Lavanga oil have antibacterial properties that help prevent the build-up of pimple-causing bacteria.
- Helps in removing pigmentation and marks.
- Prevents pimples and skin eruptions in oily skin.
- Clears clogged pores.
- Removes dirt and pollutants.
- Controls sebum production.
- Kumari (Aloe barbadensis)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Nimbuka (Citrus lemon) oil
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) oil
- Sodium Methylparaben
- Sodium Propylparaben
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Added colours
- Its ayurvedic formulation helps control oil secretion in oily skin.
- It helps clear pores by removing dirt and pollutants.
- It prevents excessive oil build-up and pimples.
- It helps remove stubborn marks using the 4-step mark reduction action.
- Neem helps purify skin, leaving it healthy and glowing.
How to Use
- Wash your face with clean water.
- Take a few drops of the facewash and apply.
- Using your fingertips, massage gently till it lathers.
- Rinse with water.
- Pat dry your skin with a soft washcloth.
- Do not use the product if you suffer from acute skin conditions without a doctor's consultation.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Do not let the product come in contact with your eyes and mouth. In case of any contact, immediately wash with clean water.
- Do not use the product beyond its expiry date.
- Read the label and ingredients before using the product.
Q1. Is Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash suitable for oily skin?
Ans. Yes, the oil-reducing formulation works very well for oily skin types.
Q2. Does it help remove scars?
Ans. Regular use of Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash helps to fade out scars considerably.
Q3. How many times should I use Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash?
Ans. For best results, use the facewash at least two times a day.
Q4. Are there any side effects?
Ans. Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash side effects are pretty rare. If you are allergic to some of the ingredients, you may develop skin rashes or allergies. If you develop any such symptoms, please stop applying the product and consult with your dermatologist.
Q5. What is the Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash price?
Ans. Refer to the label on the package for all pricing and manufacturing-related details.