Baidyanath Kasamrit - 100 Ml
Baidyanath Kasamrit is a herbal cough syrup that helps to relieve the symptoms of common cold and seasonal allergies such as cough, sneezing, a runny nose, congested nasal tract and sore throat. It is an Ayurvedic formula that does not induce drowsiness. Baidyanath Kasamrit can also effectively reduce symptoms of chronic and acute bronchitis, smoker's cough and singer's nodule.
- Baidyanath Kasamrit is effective as an expectorant that liquefies cough and provides relief from dry cough.
- Baidyanath Kasamrit can treat both dry and wet coughs. It can also treat coughs from seasonal and chronic allergies.
- Baidyanath Kasamrit relieves congestion in the throat that causes irritation and chronic cough.
- The product is effective in the treatment of sore throat and hoarseness.
- It contains peepal bark extract that can relax the muscles of the body.
- Tulsi in Baidyanath Kasamrit is a natural antifungal and antibacterial agent.
Each 5 ml contains water extract from Pippali 100 mg, Tagar 200 mg, South 100 mg, Nagarmotha 100 mg, Kantakari 100 mg, Tulsi 100 mg, Talispatra 100 mg, Kali Mirch 100 mg, Dalchini 100 mg, Apamarga 100 mg, Ganiyari Clerodendrum Phlomidis 100 mg, Bach 100 mg, Somlata Sarcostemma acidum 100 mg, Sugar Base 4.2-gram and Sodium benzoate 0.025 gram.
- It is used to treat cough and other symptoms of allergies.
- Baidyanath Kasamrit is effective in relaxing muscles and providing relief during cough and tiredness.
How to Use
The dosage for children between 1 to 3 years of age is a quarter teaspoon to one teaspoon twice a day. Children below 5 years should consume between half to one teaspoon twice a day or as advised by a physician. The adult dosage is 2 spoonfuls of Baidyanath Kasamrit twice daily or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- Do not overdose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. How does Baidyanath Kasamrit provide relief from symptoms of dry cough?
Ans: Baidyanath Kasamrit provides relief from dry cough and respiratory tract infections by liquifying and expelling the viscid secretions that cause distress in dry cough.
Q2. Is Baidyanath Kasamrit safe for consumption by pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: Yes. Baidyanath Kasamrit is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women.
Q3. Is Baidyanath Kasamrit safe for use by children?
Ans: Yes. Baidyanath Kasamrit is safe for use by children.
Q4. Can Baidyanath Kasamrit cause any allergic reactions?
Ans: Baidyanath Kasamrit is an Ayurvedic tonic that does not have any allergic reactions. However, in the event of any allergic reactions, it is best to discontinue use. If the allergies persist, it is recommended to get a medical opinion.