Roxzy 150mg Tab
By SWISS PHARMA PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Roxzy Tablet is an antibiotic medicine and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, skin, etc. It contains roxithromycin as its active ingredient. Roxzy Tablet
should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed....
Uses of Roxzy 150mg Tab
Roxzy Tablet may be used for the treatment of bacterial infections such as ear infections, nasal infections, respiratory tract infections, throat infections, sinus infections, skin infections.
Contraindications of Roxzy 150mg Tab
- If you are allergic to roxithromycin or any other ingredient present along with it.
- If you have any known history of heart problems.
- If you are taking medicines to treat migraine such as ergot alkaloids.
- If you are taking medicines like terfenadine or astemizole, cisapride or pimozide.
Side effects of Roxzy 150mg Tab
- Loose stools
Precautions and Warnings of Roxzy 150mg Tab
Can I take the Roxzy Tablet during pregnancy?
Roxzy Tablet should be avoided during pregnancy as there is no or limited safety data available, please consult your doctor. If pregnancy is detected while taking this medicine inform your doctor immediately.
Can I take the Roxzy Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is known that roxithromycin passes into the breastmilk, thus the Roxzy Tablet should only be used while breastfeeding if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Roxzy Tablet?
Roxzy Tablet may cause dizziness, which can impair your driving ability. It is recommended to avoid performing activities like driving and operating machines if you experience any of the side effects.
Can I consume alcohol with the Roxzy Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of the Roxzy Tablet on alcohol, but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amounts.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a known history of hypokalaemia (low levels of potassium in the blood).
- You have heart problems.
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You have loose stools or diarrhoea.
- Your weight is less than 40 kg.
- You have an intolerance to sugars like lactose.
Mode of Action of Roxzy 150mg Tab
How Does It Work?
Roxzy Tablet works by interfering with the protein synthesis of bacteria, thereby inhibiting the bacterial growth and helps in reducing the infection.
Directions for Use of Roxzy 150mg Tab
Roxzy Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, at least 15 minutes before a meal. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you
took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Roxzy 150mg Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Roxzy Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Especially, if you are taking anti-allergic, antacids, heart-related medicines, anti-migraine, mental illness medicines, transplantations, anti-asthma, cholesterol-lowering medicines, contraceptives.
Storage and disposal of Roxzy 150mg Tab
- Do not store the Roxzy Tablet above 30°C.
- Store this medicine in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Roxzy 150mg Tab
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dizziness, headache. Seek urgent medical help in case you have consumed too much of the Roxzy Tablet or experience any symptoms.
Missed a Dose
You should never miss your medicines. If you missed any dose of the Roxzy Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with
your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take the Roxzy Tablet?
A: Take the Roxzy Tablet as prescribed by the doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It may be taken at least 15 minutes before a meal. It is recommended not to consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Q: What is the use of the Roxzy Tablet?
A: Roxzy Tablet is used to treat infections caused by bacteria such as ear infections, nasal infections/respiratory tract infections, throat infections, sinus infections and skin infections
- Roxithromycin - CDSCO [Internet]. [cited 7 July 2021].
- Roxithromycin tablets manufacturer & supplier india | buy online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. [cited 7 July 2021].
- Roximstad 150 mg film-coated tablets [Internet]. Docetp.mpa.se. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
- Roxithromycin Orifarm 150 mg and 300 mg film-coated tablets [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 13 Jul 2021 | 08:07 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved