Roxzy 150mg Tablets
Roxzy 150 MG Description
Roxzy Tablet is an antibiotic medicine and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, skin, etc. It contains roxithromycin as its active ingredient. Roxzy Tablet
should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
- Roxikem 150mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 80.50₹
- Roxid 150mg TabletBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 193.05₹ 164.09₹
Uses of Roxzy 150 MG
Contraindications of Roxzy 150 MG
- If you are allergic to roxithromycin or any other ingredient present along with it.
- If you have any known history of heart problems.
- If you are taking medicines to treat migraine such as ergot alkaloids.
- If you are taking medicines like terfenadine or astemizole, cisapride or pimozide.
Side effects of Roxzy 150 MG
- Loose stools
Precautions and Warnings of Roxzy 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a known history of hypokalaemia (low levels of potassium in the blood).
- You have heart problems.
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You have loose stools or diarrhoea.
- Your weight is less than 40 kg.
- You have an intolerance to sugars like lactose.
Mode of Action of Roxzy 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Roxzy 150 MG
Interactions of Roxzy 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Roxzy Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially, if you are taking anti-allergic, antacids, heart-related medicines, anti-migraine, mental illness medicines, transplantations, anti-asthma, cholesterol-lowering medicines, contraceptives.
Storage and disposal of Roxzy 150 MG
- Do not store the Roxzy Tablet above 30°C.
- Store this medicine in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Roxzy 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take the Roxzy Tablet?
Q: What is the use of the Roxzy Tablet?
- Roxithromycin - CDSCO [Internet]. [cited 7 July 2021].
- Roxithromycin tablets manufacturer & supplier india | buy online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. [cited 7 July 2021].
- Roximstad 150 mg film-coated tablets [Internet]. Docetp.mpa.se. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].
- Roxithromycin Orifarm 150 mg and 300 mg film-coated tablets [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2021 [cited 7 July 2021].