Mosap 2.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Mosap 2.5 MG Description
Mosap Tablet is used to treat conditions of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acidity, indigestion and acid reflux into the food pipe. It contains mosapride as its main component. This tab
let works by increasing the movement of food from the stomach to the intestine. It should not be used for children below 18-years of age. Mosap should be taken as directed by the doctor.
Uses of Mosap 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Mosap 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to Mosapride or any other components of Mosap Tablet.
- If you have a disease or disorder of the digestive tract such as bleeding, ulcer of the stomach or digestive tract, blockage of the intestine and rupture of the intestinal cells.
Side effects of Mosap 2.5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Mosap 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or heart disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You are on any other medication.
- You feel Mosap Tablet is not effective after using it for 2-weeks.
- Tablet Mosap should not be used in children below 18-years of age.
Mode of Action of Mosap 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mosap 2.5 MG
Interactions of Mosap 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Mosap Tablet works and Mosap Tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Concomitant use of anticholinergic medicines like atropine, butylscopolamine bromide decreases the action of Mosap Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Mosap 2.5 MG
- Store Mosap Tablet at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mosap 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Tablet Mosap?
Q: Can I stop taking Mosap Tablet when my symptoms are relieved or when I feel better?
Q: What measures should I follow to prevent the symptoms?
- Consume smaller but frequent meals.
- Avoid spicy and other foods that trigger heartburn.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Do not eat within 3-4 hours of going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.