Clotazole Od 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clotazole Od Tablet is used for the treatment of cramp-like pain in the legs due to decreased blood supply (intermittent claudication). It contains cilostazol as its active medicine. Do not take this medicine if you are having a history of allergy, any heart problems like chest pain or abnormal heart rhythm, bleeding problems, kidney or liver problems and in pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine with any other medicines which increases the chances of bleeding. Take immediate medical attention if you feel chest pain that radiates to the shoulder or back. It should not be used in children....
|You Save||₹29.70 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cilostazol / Cilostazole(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Intermittent claudication (pain in the legs)|
|Side effects||Vomiting, nausea, headache, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Cilostazol / Cilostazole(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Clotazole Od 100 MG
Clotazole Od Tablet is used for the treatment of cramping pain in the legs during walking due to insufficient blood supply in the legs (intermittent claudication).
Contraindications of Clotazole Od 100 MG
- If you are allergic to cilostazol or any other ingredients of Clotazole Od Tablet.
- If you have any kidney or liver problems.
- If you have any heart-related disorders such as heart attack or abnormal heart rhythm.
- If you have any condition which may increase the chances of bleeding or bruising like, stomach ulcers, history of stroke in the last six months, eye problems associated with diabetes, uncontrolled blood pressure....
- If you are taking medicines like Aspirin and Clopidogrel or any other medicines which may increase the risk of bleeding.
- If you are suffering from chest pain, heart attack currently or in the last 6 months.
- Pregnant women should not take Clotazole Od Tablet.
Side effects of Clotazole Od 100 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Clotazole Od 100 MG
Can I take Clotazole Od Tablet during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the use of this medicine during pregnancy. The use of this medicine during pregnancy is not recommended.
Can I take Clotazole Od Tablet while breastfeeding?
The use of Clotazole Od Tablet is not recommended during breastfeeding as the component of this medicine passes into breastmilk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Clotazole Od Tablet?
This medicine may cause dizziness, headache, tiredness or feel sick. So, do not drive or use machinery if you are taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Clotazole Od Tablet?
The chances of dizziness increases if you take this medicine with alcohol. Even alcohol adds on the side effects related to the liver with concomitant use of this medicine. So, avoid using this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart problems or heart rhythm abnormalities.
- You have any problems related to blood pressure.
- You need any surgery like teeth removal during the Clotazole Od Tablet treatment, inform your dentist.
- You show symptoms like easy bruising, bleeding, fever or sore throat.
- Clotazole Od Tablet is not suitable for children and adolescents.
Mode of Action of Clotazole Od 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Cilostazol improves the blood flow and circulation in the legs. So, patients can walk more distance without pain. It is recommended in patients whose symptoms can’t be improved with lifestyle modification like increasing exercise or smoking cessation. Your doctor may advise you to continue those lifestyle changes along with this medicine for better results....
Directions for Use of Clotazole Od 100 MG
- Clotazole Od Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Clotazole Od 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Clotazole Od Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of this medicine with blood thinners with this medicine may increase the risk of side effects.
- This medicine should not be used with any other blood pressure lowering medications as it can lower the blood pressure and result in undesirable effects.
- The effect of this medicine increases when used together with medicines to lower acidity such as Omeprazole. This may increase the risk of side effects associated with Clotazole Od Tablet.
- It is important to inform the doctor about all the medication and herbal supplements consumed before using this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Large amounts of grapefruit juice along with this medicine may reduce its effect.
Storage and disposal of Clotazole Od 100 MG
- Keep Clotazole Od Tablet out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Store it below 30°C in the original packaging.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Clotazole Od 100 MG
Symptoms of an overdose of Clotazole Od Tablet may increase the side effect of medicine. You may feel severe headache, diarrhoea, increase in heart rate, and irregularities of your heartbeats. Seek immediate medical attention if you take too many tablets....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Clotazole Od Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Clotazole Od Tablet with other blood pressure lowering medicines?
A: This combination may decrease the blood pressure too low and produce symptoms like chest pain, abnormal fast heartbeats and sometimes heart attack or stroke. So, always tell your doctor beforehand if you are using any other blood pressure lowering medicines.
Q: How Clotazole Od Tablet works?
A: Clotazole Od Tablet inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 3 in the body. Thus, improves the blood flow and circulation in the legs. So, patients can walk more distance without pain. It is useful in patients with intermittent claudication.
Q: Can I smoke if I am taking Clotazole Od Tablet?
A: No, Smoking decreases the effectiveness of Clotazole Od Tablet. Even smoking worsens the symptoms related to intermittent claudication, so avoid smoking during therapy.
- Cilostazol 50 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Cilostazol 50 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.