Veriq Glucometer Kit (with 10 Strips)
The VERI-Q BALANCE Blood Glucose Monitoring System monitors blood glucose levels in a patient safely, quickly, and accurately. Diabetic patients and healthcare professionals alike can easily measure the concentration of glucose in whole blood from the fingertip, ventral palm and forearm. The glucometer is indispensable in managing and monitoring the condition of diabetic patients on a day-to-day basis.
- The VeriQ Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems in the market. It fulfills the ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
- Easy-Edge test strips: VeriQ Instant test strip has the largest dosing window of any major blood glucose test strip. So even novice users can measure blood-glucose levels without any inconvenience.
- It can be dosed anywhere along the edge and automatically absorbs the blood from the patient’s finger- making it extremely user-friendly.
- No set-up required: Just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample and read your blood glucose results instantly on the large display.
- It holds global certifications including FDA, CE and KFDA.
- It can measure up to 1000 tests and save up to 450 tests in its memory.
- You can easily check your last 14-day average test results.
- It only needs a blood sample of 0.5 microlitres.
- You can flexibly measure the blood glucose levels in mg/dL or mmol/L.
- It is super compact and travel-friendly.
- It consists of prominent after-meal and after-drug symbols so you can easily differentiate between test results taken before/after meals and before/after medication.
- It consists of an intuitive 2-button operation process which makes it extremely user-friendly.
- It is equipped with a USB port to easily transfer test results to your computer.
- It consists of a date and time function so you can chronologically record your test results for easy reference.
How to use it:
- Before testing, wash your hands with soap/hand wash and water and then dry well. You can also use an alcoholic cotton cloth to clean the finger from which you will draw blood. Do ensure that you wait until the alcohol disappears completely.
- Insert a test strip into the strip slot. You will hear the sound of the beeper.
- The display screen will show the strip and blood symbol. When the Strip and blood symbol appears, the meter is ready to test.
- Unscrew the tip of the lancing device by turning it counter-clockwise.
- While holding the lancet carrier, insert a new sterile lancet into the bottom of the lancet carrier. Twist off the cap of the lancet. Put the tip of the lancing device back on and turn it clockwise.
- Get a blood sample. Hold the lancing device firmly against the side of your finger. Press the release button.
- Touch the blood drop to the sample channel at the end of the strip (Do not drop blood on the strip). When you hear the beeper, you can start the test. After 5 seconds, the result will appear.
- When the blood sample is not sufficient, the display screen will show the message: 'Er 3'.
- Weight -25g (Without batteries)
- Power-1.5V Lithium Battery*2
- Measuring Range -20~ 600mg/dL
- Operation temperature- 10~ 40?
- Number of Measurements- 1000 Tests
- Memory - 500 Tests
- Blood Sample- 0.5 ?, Capillary
- Measuring time- 5 Secs
Warranty - 5 years
We are certified: