Stayfree Advanced All Night Ultra-comfort Size Xl Sanitary Pads Pack Of 7
Live boldly, fully, freely! Stayfree believes that nothing should hold you back - including your period. A division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, Stayfree is committed to creating the best possible period experience so that women can have the confidence to stay connected to their lives every day of the month. That is why Stayfree has a long heritage of being an innovator in sanitary and feminine hygiene products, creating high-quality sanitary napkins, panty liners, tampons, and varied menstrual need products that provide superior protection.
Stayfree Advanced All Night is a sanitary pad that gives daytime comfort with a soft-touch cover. For ultra-comfort and complete protection throughout the night, choose Stayfree Advanced All Night. This Ultra pad has wings plus an extra-long and extra-wide shape in the back to help prevent leakage on all sides. So even on your heaviest flow days, you can have a peaceful night’s sleep without worry. The Super Lock Pockets with gel core lock-in fluid and the Odour Control System with natural plant extracts helps prevent odour for a fresh and confident feeling.
- The Softcover technology helps prevent rashes and skin irritation.
- It is nearly 40% longer in size for long-lasting protection all night.
- Its additional blue gel core locks in fluid for the best protection.
- It has a dry net cover for the best dry feel protection.
- Ultra-thin with extra large wings.
- For light flow or heavy flow.
- Individually folded and wrapped pads.
- Length: 315mm.
- It has an odour control system with natural plant extracts that helps prevent odour.
How to Use
- Take out Stayfree Advanced All Night from the packet.
- Remove the paper on the backside of the pad and place it on your underwear.
- Remove the paper from the wings.
- Wrap the wings around both sides of the underwear and press firmly.
- Wear your underwear as usual.
- If you are wearing a pad already, make sure you dispose of that one by wrapping it in a newspaper and then wear a new one.
- Store the pads in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Wash your hands after every use.
- Change the pad in a few hours.
- Keep away from children.
- For external use only.
- If you have rashes or irritation in the area, consult the doctor.
Q1. What is the use of Stayfree Advanced Large All Night sanitary pads?
Ans: Stayfree Advanced pads have Super Lock Pockets with blue gel core lock-in fluid and Odour Control System with natural plant extracts that help prevent odour for a fresh and confident feeling. The pads are extra-wide and extra-long with a length of 315 mm for all-around protection through the night.
Q2. How often should I change the sanitary pad?
Ans: If your pad is itchy or irritating your skin around the groin area, remove it and use a fresh one. You can check when you go to the bathroom if the pad needs changing or there are any issues brewing. Change the pad every few hours as needed to avoid odours.