Sensodyne Sensitive Fresh Gel Toothpaste Tube Of 150 G
Sensodyne toothpaste is a clinically approved product that helps people with sensitive teeth to get long-lasting relief from acute sensations of sensitivity from hot or cold food and beverages. The Sensodyne Fresh Gel toothpaste helps alleviate tooth sensitivity by forming a protective coat around the teeth. Moreover, this toothpaste has garnered high recommendations from dentists all around the world. The Sensodyne toothpaste is an over-the-counter (OTC) product and needs no doctor’s prescription but should be used only upon the recommendation of your dentist.
- The cool and refreshing taste that the Sensodyne Fresh Gel toothpaste leaves in your mouth has been tested to last for a long time.
- Moreover, this toothpaste also provides you with fresh smelling breath for a major part of the day.
- Most importantly, Sensodyne toothpaste helps strengthen the outer covering of your teeth and prevent painful symptoms of teeth sensitivity.
- Apart from all these, this toothpaste also provides regular protection against cavities.
- Potassium Nitrate
- Sodium Fluoride
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- The Sensodyne toothpaste can be used by both adults and senior citizens to help with their need of getting relief from tooth sensitivity.
- Since it is recommended by many dentists, it can also be used at clinics and hospitals as a standard toothpaste to fight tooth sensitivity.
How to Use
- To get the best results out of the Sensodyne Fresh Gel toothpaste, you need to use it as your daily toothpaste.
- Use a toothbrush that has soft bristles.
- Pour an approximately 1-inch long strip of the toothpaste onto the toothbrush.
- Brush thoroughly for at least 2 minutes.
- Do this twice a day for the best results.
Ensure you cover all the sensitive areas of your teeth when brushing with the Sensodyne toothpaste.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from the heat of the sun or even direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children as this toothpaste is not safe for children.
- Always check the label for the expiry date before using this toothpaste.
Q1: Is this toothpaste safe to swallow?
Ans: No, avoid swallowing the toothpaste while brushing as this could lead to stomach ailments.
Q2: Can I brush with it more than two times a day?
Ans: It is recommended that you brush only twice a day but this can increase depending on a doctor’s recommendation.
Q3: Why can’t children use this toothpaste?
Ans: This toothpaste has Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), which is considered unsafe for children.
Q4: Can I see significant results even by brushing once a day?
Ans: Yes, but for the best results, it is advisable to brush twice a day.
Q5: During which times of the day should I use this toothpaste?
Ans: It is best used in the morning after waking up and in the evening before going to bed.