Sensodyne Fresh Mint 150gm
Sensodyne Fresh Mint toothpaste is your daily sensitivity protection toothpaste that makes your teeth strong and promotes healthy gums. Tooth sensitivity can occur from a variety of causes but it results in the enamel eroding or developing micro-pores, allowing hot and cold foods to cause sharp spikes in pain. Sensodyne toothpaste protects exposed dentine and protects you from sharp pains. Over time it helps to build up eroded areas of your teeth.
- It provides sensitivity relief and protection while offering the same cleansing action of normal toothpaste and improving bad breath.
- Sensodyne Fresh Mint offers 24x7 protection by helping to soothe the nerves deep in your teeth while helping to build up a protective layer over the exposed dentine.
- Fluoride in Sensodyne toothpaste helps to absorb calcium for strong and healthy teeth.
- With regular usage, Sensodyne helps to lower the risk of cavities developing while simultaneously helping you have clean and healthy gums that are free from plaque building bacteria.
- The minty flavour from Sensodyne Fresh Mint leaves a pleasant taste and clean feeling in your mouth after brushing, along with the fresh and clean breath.
Water, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin, SLS, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide. The full list is printed on the tube.
- Daily tooth cleaning for sensitive teeth.
- Helps to lower tooth sensitivity with regular use.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Sensodyne toothpaste on your toothbrush and brush for two minutes using gentle strokes.
- Spit it out and rinse well with clean water.
- Use twice a day for the best results.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- If sensitivity persists or gets worse, contact your dentist.
Q1: What size tube is this?
Ans: This tube contains 150g of Sensodyne toothpaste in the Fresh Mint flavour.
Q2: Does it contain fluoride?
Ans: Yes, it contains fluoride as its ingredient. Fluoride helps to prevent tooth decay and protect your tooth enamel.
Q3: Can it be used in children?
Ans: It will depend on the age of your child. Doctors recommend children’s toothpaste for younger kids. Check with your doctor whether you can use Sensodyne toothpaste for your child.
Q4: How does it work?
Ans: This toothpaste performs two main actions, penetrating inside your teeth and soothing the nerves so that they don’t send sharp pain signals and protect the exposed dentine of your teeth by building a protective layer over time.