Premium Protective Mask Packet Of 5
We all know that a mask is an everyday essential in our life now. You must however remember that it is important to wear masks the right way and of good quality. There are several types of masks available in the market but you must only wear the most effective ones that have layers and filter germs. A well-fitted mask made out of breathable material is your best buy. Medical professionals also use these premium quality protective masks.
- All-day protection.
- All-weather friendly.
- Washable and reusable.
- Skin-friendly and lightweight.
- Does not cause skin irritation.
- It has an elastic earloop and safety border for a good fit.
- Provides effective filtration.
These protective masks stop dust, bacteria and viruses from entering your body. It also prevents the transmission of potentially infectious respiratory secretions from the wearer to others and vice versa.
How to Use
- Sanitize or wash your hands thoroughly before putting on a mask.
- Position the mask firmly and seal the ends well.
- Secure the fit of the mask around your nose and mouth.
- Make sure you don’t remove the mask frequently.
- Change masks when sweating or wearing them for a long time.
- Wash before reusing them.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Make sure you wash the mask gently with water.
- Don’t share masks.
- Keep your mask separately.
1. For how long should I ideally wear a mask?
Ans. You must consider wearing your mask at all times when you step outside. Change your mask in 3-4 hours when outdoors. If you sweat a lot, you may want to change it more often. Most importantly, do not wear an ill-fitted mask.
2. What is the importance of a double mask?
Ans. Double masking is when you wear one mask on top of another. It gives you more protection and helps improve the fit and filtrations of your mask. With the coronavirus spreading at a fast rate, double masking has become very important.
3. Where can I wear protective masks?
Ans. You can wear protective masks while walking outdoors or during outdoor runs, when travelling or commuting and taking public transport, at workplaces, school as well as colleges.