Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Apple Cherry (from 8 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle has always aimed at developing nutrition products for infants and smaller children, backed by evolving science and world-class research. Making the products even better for children has been at the heart of Nestle since its inception and lays as one of its core values.
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple Cherry is a complementary food for babies from 8 months. Technically, infants and smaller children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults for their cognitive, physical and mental strength building. Just 2 daily servings of Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple Cherry provides 75% of a baby’s daily need for iron. It is also a source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals, that are pertinent for the infant’s growth and functioning. Although Nestle recognizes the importance of mother’s milk, this supplement is necessary for the infant’s all-around better development.
- Wheat flour - Whole wheat is a rich source of carbohydrates, fibre, iron, vitamins and minerals. If properly prepared it may help to gain weight, beat constipation and prevent iron deficiency in babies.
- Milk-based mix - Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is a USDA-Certified Organic Formula is produced from organic milk from cows that are fed certified organic grain and hay grown without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers. The ingredients like Milk-based mix are non-GMO and the product is free of added corn syrup solids.
- Soybean oil - Soybean oil is rich in vitamin K, which may help maintain bone strength.
- Minerals and vitamins of all kinds.
- Fortified with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal, milk and fruits, this cereal is beneficial for the infant’s growth.
- Each serving of Nestle Cerelac Milk, Wheat Apple Cherry provides the goodness of 18 important nutrients.
- It is strongly fortified with iron, needed for the infant’s bone development
- No preservatives or colours have been added to this supplement.
- It is an additional nutritional supplement along with mother’s milk.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food.
- Boil clean drinking water in a washed utensil for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Measure 75ml and pour into the baby's feeding bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Nestle Cerelac.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Keep it away from the reach of infants and small children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after the introduction of Nestle Cerelac.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will dehydrate the baby.
- Read the label carefully before use.
1. Is Nestle Cerelac good for infants?
It is ideal for growing infants from 8 months. Nestle Cerelac Milk, Wheat Apple Cherry is a nutritious food source replete with 18 vital nutrients, including essential minerals and vitamins. Furthermore, filled with the goodness of milk and healthy cereals, it helps in supporting growth and development for your child.
2. What are the benefits of Nestle Milk, Wheat Apple Cherry?
Rich in antioxidants, Nestle Cerelac protects the body from the free radicals produced. It is very important for the complete growth and overall development of the baby.