Moov Strong Instant Pain Relief Gel - 30g (+ Dettol Liquid Free)|Use For Sports & Fitness Injuries
Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel is a quick action, gel-based pain relief formula that gives long-lasting relief in backache, joint pain and stiff muscles. Diclofenac, a doctor-trusted and recommended painkiller, is a key ingredient of Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel. This gel acts on the cause of the pain to give long-lasting relief.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting relief from body aches and acute pain.
- Advance pain relief gel that contains Diclofenac.
- Moov Gel formula gives a warming sensation that percolates through the skin to provide pain relief.
- Gets quickly absorbed in the skin giving instant relief from pain.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine
- Methyl Salicylate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Gel base
- Reducing acute pain.
- Instant pain relief in backache, joint pain and stiff muscles.
- Reduces musculoskeletal inflammation, pain & swelling seen in strains, tendonitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sprains, bursitis and sciatica.
- Long-lasting relief from pain.
How to Use
- With clean and dry hands, gently squeeze the tube.
- Take out 2 - 4 gms of a Moov Gel on your fingertips.
- Apply it as a thin layer over the affected area.
- Thoroughly wash your hands after application.
- Carefully read the instructions given on the label of Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel before using it.
- Not to be applied on open/cut skin.
- Not to be consumed orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face and other sensitive body parts.
- Do not freeze. Always store Moov Gel at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Does Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel help with period cramps?
Ans: Yes, the application of Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel can help reduce period cramps.
Q2. Can Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel be used in a 10-year-old child?
Ans: No, Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel is not recommended for use in children below 16 years of age.
Q3. Can pregnant ladies use Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel?
Ans: Moov Strong Diclofenac Pain Relief Gel is not advisable for breastfeeding and pregnant ladies in their third trimester without medical recommendation.