Moov Instant Pain Relief Cream - 30g | Suitable For Back Pain, Joint Pain, Knee Pain, Muscle Pain
A hectic lifestyle can result in strain and pain in different parts of the body. Use the Moov pain relief ointment for the pain in your foot, leg, knee, joints, back, ankle, muscles and shoulders. Be it pain after lifting heavy objects or a strain due to bad posture, Moov pain relief ointment will provide you with quick relief. The Moov ointment is an analgesic and contains natural ingredients like wintergreen oil, mint extract (pudina ka Phool), eucalyptus oil, turpentine oil (tarpin ka tel) and cinnamon oil. These herbs work together to help your muscles and joints relax and reduce pain effectively. The ointment comes in a small 30g tube which is easy to carry when you are travelling. Use the Moov ointment for quick pain relief on days of strenuous work and activities.
- 100% ayurvedic formulation for fast pain relief.
- Quick and long-lasting relief from muscle pain, shoulder pain, neck and back pain, sprain, fibrositis, myositis and sciatica.
- Contains 4 active ingredients including wintergreen oil, mint extract, turpentine oil and eucalyptus oil.
- Moov pain relief is also available in a spray variant.
- Wintergreen oil
- Mint extract (pudina ka phool)
- Eucalyptus oil
- Turpentine oil (tarpin ka tel)
- Cinnamon oil
Moov pain relief ointment is a highly effective pain relief ointment and can be applied on any part of the body including shoulder, foot, leg, knee, joints, back, ankle and muscles.
How to Use
- Squeeze out some ointment on your fingers.
- Gently massage it on the area that is painful until completely absorbed.
- You will relax and experience pain relief in no time.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using the pain relief ointment.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid eye contact. If it gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the ointment.
Q1: What is the size of the Moov Pain relief ointment?
Ans: This tube is 30g, it is also available in 10g, 15g, 35g and 50g.
Q2: Is there a variant of the pain relief ointment in the market?
Ans: Yes, this Moov ointment is also available in the form of a spray.
Q3: Can this ointment be used for shoulder pain?
Ans: Yes, the ointment can be used for shoulder pain as well as foot, leg, knee, joints, back, ankle and muscle pain.
Q4: Is this ointment an ayurvedic formulation?
Ans: Yes, Moov pain relief ointment is an ayurvedic formulation and has natural ingredients.