Iodex Fast Relief Pain Balm - 40 Gm
With the power of 5 natural ingredients, Iodex Fast Relief balm provides quick and effective pain relief and can be used across multiple areas of the body. With the powerful effects of Nilgiri and Turpentine extracts, Iodex Balm is extremely useful for combating both chronic pains as well as sudden muscle sprains and aches. Get the relief you need and add Iodex Fast Relief Pain Balm to your first-aid kit at home.
- With a fast action formula, Iodex Balm provides a warm and pleasant sensation when applied to the affected area and it helps to lower the inflammation for longer-lasting pain relief.
- It is effective against multiple types of pain affecting the muscular-skeletal system including neck and backaches, joint pains, shoulder pains, foot sprains and many more.
- The 5 natural ingredients work together to provide strong pain relief within 4 minutes.
- As a proprietary ayurvedic product, Iodex balm contains the power of Nilgiri, Peppermint and Turpine Ka Tel.
- Use this balm multiple times a day on the affected area for long-lasting pain relief.
- Gandapura Tel
- Nilgiri Tel
- Turpine Ka Tel
- Peppermint Satva
- Lavanga Ka Tel
- Base q.s
- Natural Colouring
Topical balm that provides quick pain relief from a variety of bodily pains.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Iodex balm on your fingers, apply it gently to the affected area.
- Massage it gently until the balm is absorbed.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after you’re done.
- Do not apply to open wounds or cuts. For external use only.
- Do not inhale. Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Q1: How much balm comes in the bottle?
Ans: This pack of Iodex Fast Relief Pain Balm comes with 40g of balm in the bottle.
Q2: Is it in liquid form?
Ans: No, this balm comes in a semi-solid form.
Q3: How often should I apply the balm?
Ans: Apply the balm 2-4 times a day on the affected area. If the pain continues for several days, please seek medical attention.
Q4: Can it be used for children?
Ans: Do not use Iodex on infants and young children, for older kids please check with your doctor to know whether it is safe to use.