Luciara Moisturizer Tube Of 50 G
Luciara cream is a moisturizing cream used to prevent stretch marks. This cream can be used both pre and post-pregnancy. If used during pregnancy, Luciara cream acts as an emollient to safeguard against the formation of stretch marks. It claims to have an effective span of 24 hours. Its formulation is unique with a dual Hydro action power. Luciara cream can be started upon the confirmation of pregnancy and can be continued till delivery. The cream comes in tube form of 50 grams.
The base ingredients that go into the making of Luciara cream are as follows:
- Cetearyl ethyl hexanoate
- Medium chain triglycerides
- Sodium Lactate
- Bees-Wax white
- White soft paraffin (petroleum)
They are all excellent ingredients to moisturize the skin, especially when the skin starts becoming extremely dry during the formation of stretch marks.
- Luciara cream is free of all scented materials, including flavour, smell and perfume. The cream is also free of all preservatives and is essentially hypo-allergenic in nature, thus rendering it safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- The cream has such ingredients that go into its making that it promotes deep hydration to the skin. Its formulation is quite unique also because of its mechanism of hydro dual-action. This mechanism helps moisture lock-in for up to 24 hours, thus providing a long-lasting moisturizing effect.
- The lipid levels of Luciara cream is higher for greater efficiency, thus it's easy to apply on the affected stretch marks area, even in larger areas like the entire stomach region.
How to Use
- Luciara skin can be applied once any time of the day, but it is best to apply it after a bath or shower, as the skin is more prone to absorbing the cream, because of pores being open post-shower.
- After application, gently rub the cream on the skin until fully absorbed. Do not rub the cream vigorously.
- The skin should be moist pre-application. Wipe excess water off the affected area of the skin before applying the medicine.
- Luciara cream is to be applied only on the abdomen, thighs and buttocks for stretch marks.
- Ideally, the cream should be applied once a day post-shower or any other time of the day. The daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- Before applying the medicine for the first time, read the instruction manual carefully.
- Children below 5 years of age should be kept away from the cream. Keep it away at a safe distance where they cannot reach.
- Store the cream in a cool, dark and dry place, away from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate Luciara cream.
- Dyes, preservatives, perfumes, lanolin and allergens are not present in the ingredient list for Luciara cream.