Vivamom Vanilla Maternal Nutrition Drink Refill Of 400 G
Vivamom Vanilla Maternal Nutritional Drink is filled with a high protein maternal nutrition supplement. It is made with 34 nutrients that help to meet the essential needs of pregnant and lactating women.
Vivamom Maternal Drink is a scientifically formulated advanced nutrition for pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, lactating women, normal haemoglobin formation and normal immune function.
- It helps in supporting brain and eye development.
- It is proven to support the functioning of the immune system in the mother, foetus and breastfeeding infants.
- It helps in the formation of blood and increases the iron needed for the development of the infant.
- It is known to reduce the risk of low birth weight and improves the foetal growth
- It prevents the mother from having digestive discomforts.
- It is made of low sugar, has a low-fat content.
- It is gluten-free and trans-fat-free.
- It is filled with high-quality protein in a large amount that is necessary for the mother.
- It is therefore fortified with signature nutrients (Certi5TM).
- It also improves bowel movement and stool frequency and helps to meet the dietary fibre needs during pregnancy.
- Certi 5TM signature nutrients present in Vivamom Drink include Protein, Dietary Fibre, DHA, Probiotics, Hemo Nutrients.
- Dietary Fibre
- Hemo Nutrients
How to Use
Pregnant and lactating women may consume 1 serving (2 spoons twice a day) with milk or water or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Q1. Should certain foods be eaten or avoided by breastfeeding mothers?
Ans: No, there are no specific foods that must be eaten or avoided by breastfeeding mothers, despite what many people think. Food rules (eat this, avoid that) can cause harm by reducing the mother’s ability to choose a balanced diet or by discouraging her from breastfeeding. Consumption of a variety of foods is the best dietary advice.
Q2. What is Vivamom?
Ans: Vivamom is a scientifically designed high protein maternal nutrition supplement with 34 nutrients to meet the increased nutrient needs of pregnant and lactating mothers. Vivamom has a high-quality blend of protein with all essential amino acids and a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.
Q3. What are the disadvantages of taking protein powder?
Ans: It may be high in added sugars and calories. Some protein powders have little added sugar and others have a lot (as much as 23 grams per scoop). Some protein powders wind up turning a glass of milk into a drink with more than 1,200 calories. However, Vivamom Vanilla Maternal Drink is made to fit in the low-sugar scale of new mothers, as it is gluten-free, low in fat and trans fat as well as compared to most other maternal drinks.