Listerine Freshburst Mouthwash Bottle Of 500 Ml
Listerine Mouthwash is among the most trusted brands worldwide that offer 24-hour protection to the gums and oral cavities. It is a powerful mouthwash and kills up to 99.9% of germs in the oral cavity and reduces problems related to the oral cavity within 2 weeks of use. The unique formulation of Listerine Mouthwash reaches and cleans every corner of the mouth and removes the bacteria found in plaque accumulation on your teeth. It can relieve a range of oral issues such as foul breath, plaque formation, tooth decay and gum bleeds with its combination of four intense cleansing ingredients.
- Listerine Mouthwash keeps the mouth free of germs that accumulate in the oral cavity to uphold the health of the teeth and gums.
- Listerine Mouthwash is recommended by physicians to fight gingivitis or painful inflammation of gums.
- It has a mint flavour that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- The ingredients have a naturally cooling effect and also add freshness to your breath.
- Your teeth become strong and shining from regular use of Listerine Mouthwash.
Eucalyptol, Methyl salicylate, Thymol, Menthol, Water, Alcohol (21.6% v/v), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Flavour, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 10, Green 3.
- The active ingredients in Listerine Mouthwash (Thymol, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate and Menthol) effectively fight and kill germs found in the oral cavity that cause bad breath, plaque and gum diseases.
- It also leaves the mouth feeling clean and hygienic.
- The use of Listerine Mouthwash adds instant freshness to your breath.
How to Use
For best results, rinse your mouth with 20ml of undiluted mouthwash twice a day for 30 seconds after brushing your teeth. Do not further rinse your mouth with water, eat anything or drink any beverages at least half an hour after using the product.
- Use under medical supervision.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow the product.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Not recommended for children below 12 years of age.
1. What to do if I accidentally swallow Listerine Mouthwash?
If you accidentally swallow a tiny portion of Listerine Mouthwash, it is not going to harm you. However, if you consume more than 20ml of the product, it is crucial to get immediate medical assistance.
2. Does using Listerine Mouthwash have any side effects?
No, Listerine Mouthwash does not have any side effects. However, if you face any issues from using the product, immediately discontinue use and get medical help.
3. Can Listerine Mouthwash be used by children?
No, it is advisable to not use Listerine Mouthwash for children below 12 years of age.
4. Is the product safe for regular use?
Yes, for best results, the product must be used twice daily or as directed by a registered physician.