Kara Anti Ageing & Moisturising Blueberry Sheet Face Mask
Kara Anti Ageing & Moisturising Blueberry Sheet Face Mask is infused with the goodness of blueberries and is packed with love from Korea. This face mask gives you youthful, even-toned, supple and smooth skin, just like you always wanted. We are sure that once you make it a part of your facial skincare regime you will fall in love with your rejuvenated skin, every time.
Pamper yourself from the comfort of your home with Kara Anti Ageing & Moisturising Blueberry Sheet Face Mask, packed with the natural goodness of blueberries to give you smooth and youthful skin. Made in Korea, this sheet mask works hard to give you even-toned and rejuvenated skin. This product is best suited for those with dry and combination skin.
- Kara Anti Ageing & Moisturising Blueberry Sheet Face Mask is a beauty face mask enriched with natural flower and plant extracts to help revitalize skin.
- These face masks are enriched with blueberries to keep ageing signs at bay.
- They soothe and rejuvenate the skin and leave you with younger-looking skin.
- These are biodegradable masks are eco-friendly and perfect for boosting freshness.
- These face masks are best suited for dry and combination skin.
- It has been dermatologically tested and formulated using natural ingredients.
- The pack includes a one-time-use sheet mask made in South Korea.
- They are 100% cruelty-free and don’t contain harmful chemicals.
- They are completely paraben-free.
Blueberries: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E that give you youthful-looking skin and also brighten up dull or sun-damaged skin.
- Helps rejuvenate your skin.
- Makes your skin glow.
How to Use
- Wash your face and apply toner.
- Remove the mask from the packet and gently unfold it.
- Place a mask on the entire face, smoothing to fit curves and adjusting around eyes, nose and mouth.
- Remove after 10 to 15 minutes and pat in remaining content to absorb into the skin.
This is a very mild product and therefore very unlikely to cause allergies. However, everyone’s skin is different so if allergies do occur consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
Q1. Do you wash your face after using a sheet mask?
Ans: Do not wash your face after using a sheet mask. If there is serum left on your skin after using the mask, gently pat the serum on your skin until it is fully absorbed. You can also apply a moisturizer to your skin after using a sheet mask.
Q2. How do I use a sheet mask in a skincare routine?
Ans: After you're done prepping your skin, it's time to use a sheet mask. Smoothen out the sheet mask on your face in such a way that it sits on your face without any bubbles. Leave it on for no more than 20 minutes. Once the time is up, remove the mask and pat the excess serum on your skin.
Q3. Can I reuse sheet masks?
Ans: However, something you should not do is reuse the same sheet mask. Yes, there's usually a ton of excess serum at the bottom of sheet-mask packets but the last thing you want to do is reintroduce the dirt and bacteria from your face by re-soaking and reusing the same mask.