Horlicks Women's Plus Chocolate Carton, 400 G
Women require special nutrients to cater to the needs of their bodies. You may be a working woman or a homemaker, Horlicks Women’s Plus gives you the energy to help you carry out daily activities. It is a quality product from GlaxoSmithKline and contains all the necessary nutrients to build stronger bones and take care of blood health. It is a delicious drink even without any sugar content. The chocolate flavour is the perfect blend of taste and health. Women’s Horlicks has the goodness of malt, milk and nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, and other vital nutrients to meet your daily dietary requirement.
- Vitamin D helps in better absorption of calcium.
- It has 100% RDA of calcium.
- Vitamin K2 binds calcium to the bones.
It does not contain added sugar.
- Cereal extract
- Mix solids
- Edible Iodized salt
- Artificial sweeteners
Horlicks Women’s Plus is a bone nutrition specialist powered with CALSEAL™ formula. It is good for overall health, it is used to gain muscle mass, weight provides energy, improves body functioning and substitutes for the lack of nutrition in regular meals.
How to Use
- Take 3 heaped teaspoonfuls or 30g of Horlicks Women’s Plus.
- Add it to hot milk of 200ml.
- Stir it well to remove lumps.
- Add sugar if required.
- Do not use if the pouch inside is open or damaged.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Make sure you keep it in an airtight container.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Check the expiry date.
1. Does Horlicks Protein Plus have soy?
Yes, Horlicks Protein Plus contains soy. Check ingredients before consumption.
2. What is the best time to drink Horlicks?
You can have Horlicks before your workout session as it helps in muscle growth.
3. Can I drink Women's Horlicks with water?
We recommend adding Women's Horlicks to hot milk for best results, but you can also mix it in water.
4. Is Horlicks Lite meant for people suffering from Diabetes?
Though Horlicks Lite has no added sugar, there is baseline sugar content in it which may affect your blood glucose level. You must consult your physician prior to consumption of the product.