Gillette Series 3x Protection Sensitive Aloe Vera Shaving Foam Bottle Of 245 G
With Gillette's sensitive skin shaving foam, you can get up close and personal. The aloe-based product gives a shave that is both gentle and surprising. This shaving foam is enriched with emollients and lubricants to provide incredible razor glide while also protecting your skin for a smooth shave. You'll receive a close, comfortable shave and silky-smooth skin with this aloe vera shaving foam.
- This shaving foam creates a thick lather that moisturises and protects your skin.
- The lubricants make it easy to glide.
- Gillette Shaving Science was involved in the development of this product.
- The rich lather of Gillette shaving foam protects your skin while providing a smooth shave.
- This shaving foam bottle for men has a subtle smell that provides a soothing touch to your skin.
- Vitamin E
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Natural Glycerin
- It softens the hair shafts, making it easier for the razor to glide over them without creating pain or irritation.
- The shaving foam includes a triple-protection composition that guards against nicks, redness and tightness on your skin.
- It prevents razor cuts, redness and tightness in the skin during and after shaving.
How to Use
- Splash your face with water.
- Hold the can upright and squeeze the nozzle to get a tiny amount of Gillette gel on your hand.
- Work the shaving foam into your beard to create a rich, creamy lather, then shave as usual.
- Keep away from your eyes.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat.
- Even if the container is empty, do not pierce or incinerate it.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
1. Is it possible to shave with shaving foam?
It is recommended that you use the Gillette shaving foam to get the best shave possible. The thick foam layer helps keep moisture in the hair of the beard, making them soft and easy to cut. For a more comfortable shaving experience, it adds a protective anti-friction layer and increases razor glide.
2. Is shaving foam preferable over shaving cream?
While alcohol-based foams draw moisture from the skin, gels moisturise it too much. Therefore, they should only be used by people with delicate skin.
3. Is it preferable to shave in the morning or at night?
Shave right before you go to bed unless you have a requirement to be entirely clean-shaven. Using shaving foam in the morning is the worst time. Due to laying horizontal for 7+ hours, fluid and blood collect in your head as you sleep.