Dr Rhazes Surface & Air Spray Bottle Of 250 Ml
Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray is an essential hygiene product that fights viruses and germs that infect the air we breathe and the surfaces we touch. It is a crucial aid in maintaining hygiene, especially of the hands and preventing cross-contamination. This product also helps to keep you and your family safe from illnesses all year round. Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray is an alcohol-based disinfectant that is capable of killing up to 99.9% disease-causing and bacteria viruses. It can be used to sanitise bedrooms, living spaces, workspaces, cars, public areas or any other room.
- Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray primarily contain 70% ethanol that can kill 99.9% of infection-causing viruses and bacteria.
- It kills germs and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance that can instantly freshen up any room.
- It is a versatile spray that can not only disinfect the air but also clean any hard and soft surfaces.
- Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray can be used at any place to quickly sanitise without water.
- Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray are used to instantly disinfect the air and any kind of surface in your vicinity.
- Containing 70% Ethanol, it is a powerful disinfectant spray that kills almost all bacteria, viruses and germs.
- This spray can be used on any type of surface, safely disinfecting them without leaving behind any stains or traces.
- Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray have been tested in various labs for efficacy against viruses, bacteria and other potent germs.
How to Use
Shake the container well and spray it for 2 to 3 seconds, keeping the nozzle away from the palm. Be careful to keep the nozzle at least 10-15 cm away from the surface to be disinfected. There is no need to wipe or use water on the surface after spraying.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not consume it.
1. Is Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray safe for delicate fabrics?
Yes, Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray are safe for delicate fabrics as long as it is sprayed from a distance of 10-15 cm away.
2. Can Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray be used as a hand sanitiser?
No, It is not recommended to use the Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray as a hand sanitiser.
3. Does Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray have a very strong fragrance?
No, Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray have a gentle and fresh fragrance that instantly leaves a room or surface feeling clean.
4. Can Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray cause any allergic reactions to spraying?
Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Spray have been tested in various laboratories for the safety of people exposed to them. However, if you are sensitive to smells or have respiratory disorders such as asthma, it is recommended to exercise caution when using the product. Immediately discontinue use if you face any discomfort after use.