Combiflam Icyhot Fast Pain Relief Spray - 35 Gms
Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray is an analgesic formulation that comes in the form of a spray. It is a fast-acting pain relief spray with Icy Hot dual-action. Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray counterbalances the pain sensations instantly when applied to the affected area like joints, lower back, musculoskeletal region, etc.
- Relief the pain instantly with icy hot dual-action - Icy action provides a soothing effect while the hot action relieves muscle stiffness.
- Reduces local inflammation in the affected area.
- Provides a long-lasting effect.
- Useful for musculoskeletal or sports injury.
- Soothes the sore muscles.
- Easy to carry and apply.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 1.16% w/w (equivalent to Diclofenac Sodium-1% w/w)
- Virgin Linseed Oil BP - 3%
- Methyl Salicylate IP - 10%
- Menthol IP - 5%
- Benzyl Alcohol IP - 1%
- Used to provide instant relief from pain related to different areas such as back, joints, musculoskeletal region, etc.
- Used to provide instant relief from musculoskeletal injuries.
- Useful in a sprain.
How to Use
- When required, shake the Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray bottle thoroughly and take the cap off.
- Hold it close to your skin or affected area and spray it all over the affected part.
- Spray only a thin layer on the affected area. Do not spray it in excess.
- There is no need to massage the area after spraying as it is absorbed through the skin.
- After use, you do not need to tightly bandage or cover the affected area; you may use a loose cloth for covering.
- It is restricted for external use only.
- It is not suggested to be used on burnt skin, cut or open wounds.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Keep the spray out of the reach of children below 12 years.
- Store the product at room temperature, i.e., below 25°C.
- Do not freeze the product.
Q1. What is the frequency of applying Combiflam Icy Hot Fast Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: You may apply the Combiflam icy hot spray over 3 - 4 times a day.
Q2. Can Combiflam Icy Hot Spray for pain relief be applied on the head for headaches?
Ans: No, this product should not be applied to the head as its safety has not been established for that part.
Q3. Can one take a shower after applying Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: No one should not take a shower within 30 minutes of applying this product.
Q4. Are there any side effects of Combiflam Icy Hot Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: This product doesn't have any side effects. However, in rare cases, if there is any allergic reaction like skin reddening, blister formation or swelling on the application area, stop the application and consult a doctor immediately.