Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream - 70g
The Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream is created and clinically proven to be safe for all types of skin. It acts gently on the baby's skin and soothes the diaper area and it is made from effective and natural ingredients such as sunflower seed oil, shea butter, chamomile, and soybean oil. The Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream composition is filled with safe components and Vitamin E and lessens the diaper rash.
- The Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream will soothe the diaper rash symptoms in a short span.
- It is ideal for all skin types and this formula can be used even for babies who have sensitive skin.
- This lotion can help provide immediate relief from the discomfort caused by the diapers from the first use itself.
- It will remove the diaper rash signs overnight and relieve the irritated skin.
- This product can safeguard the baby from wetness, which will result in diaper rash.
- It tends to create a protective boundary on the infant's skin to reduce the risk of rashes.
- This soothing formula helps in protecting the infant from chafed skin and makes it soft and smooth.
- The Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream for kids is easy to apply and is non-greasy and non-sticky.
- Zinc oxide
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Helianthus annuus seed oil
- Polyglyceryl-3 polyricino leate
- The Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream uses soothing the skin, reducing the diaper rash overnight and forming a protective barrier on the infant's skin.
- Also, it can be used to make the diaper area clean, fresh, and hydrated.
How to Use
- Remove wet diapers quickly.
- Clean the diaper area and let it dry.
- Apply a tiny amount of the Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream from time to time or whenever you are changing the diaper.
- Make sure to check the instructions before using the product.
- Keep this cream out of the children's reach.
- This product is for external use only.
- Store it in a place below 30 degrees Celsius.
Q 1. How many times can the Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream be used in a day?
Ans. It depends. You can apply it whenever you change the diaper, particularly during the baby's bedtime. Also, use this cream if the infant's skin is exposed to wet diapers for a long time.
Q 2. What is the total percentage of zinc oxide in the Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream?
Ans. The overall zinc oxide composition in this product is 8% and it soothes and safeguards the infant's skin.
Q 3. Does this cream contain any harmful substances?
Ans. No, it uses only natural ingredients and is free from parabens, soap, mineral oil, alcohol, and animal products.