Avene Cleanance Mat Emulsion
Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion is a skincare product manufactured by Avene. This product is specially designed to mattify your skin and regulate a healthy ratio of moisture in your skin. Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion uses the most advanced developments in the field of dermatology to create the perfect skincare regimen for you. It is instantly effective in hydrating and purifying your skin and shows drastic results within a very small period. The product has been clinically proven to help reduce the oiliness in your skin within one week.
- Unlike most other skincare products, the MAT emulsion is not greasy or oily. This formula uses thermal spring water to help your skin heal from inflammation and prevent all kinds of discomfort.
- The product specifically targets sebum production in your skin, which gives your skin an oily texture. Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion ingredients include an unpatented chemical called Monolaurin, which helps regulate sebum production in your skin.
- A legitimate dermatological study has been conducted to show that Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion is one of the most efficient mattifying products in the world. The study involved 20 subjects with varying degrees of oily skin. It was shown to reduce the excess sebum content on their skin in a period of seven days.
- Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion contains microcapsules, which regulate the sebaceous glands on your skin and display instant results.
- The ingredients include unique substances that have been pioneered by the dedicated team of manufacturers. These substances cannot be found in any other skincare product.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- The product mattifies your skin by regulating the production of sebum from your sebaceous glands.
- The emulsion also has a soothing effect on your skin. It is non-sticky and shows instant results in softening your skin.
How to Use
Apply once every morning or evening after cleansing your skin.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not refrigerate this product. Store it at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t use the product after it has expired.
Q1. What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans. The shelf life of this product is three years from the date of manufacturing.
Q2. Can children use Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion?
Ans. Children under the age of three years should not use this product.
Q3. Does Avene Cleanance MAT Emulsion lock in moisture?
Ans. Yes, the product locks in moisture and helps your skin look healthy and glowing all day long.