Sucral Suspension 200ml
Sucral 1 GM/5ML Description
Sucral suspension is an anti-ulcer medicine. It is used for the treatment of ulcers in the stomach and the intestine. It contains sucralfate as its main ingredient which is a medicine called cytoprot
ective medicine. Sucralfate adheres to the ulcer site and protects it from further damage due to acid, enzymes and bile salts thus enabling healing. Sucral suspension should be taken on an empty stomach as suggested by your doctor. You should also avoid taking antacids one hour before or after taking this medicine. Shake Sucral syrup bottle well, before each use. It is advised to make certain lifestyle changes. As an unhealthy lifestyle pattern is linked with the occurrence of ulcers. Try to have a balanced diet, exercise regularly, cope with stress, avoid smoking, limit alcohol intake and get sufficient night sleep.
Uses of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
Contraindications of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
Side effects of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
- Dry mouth
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a kidney-related disorder or are on dialysis.
- You are diabetic as this medicine can lead to elevated blood sugar levels.
- Before giving Sucral to your child, please check with the doctor.
Mode of Action of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
- Take Sucral suspension in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup for measuring exact quantities.
- Do not take this medicine too much or too often.
Interactions of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this suspension works or Sucral itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or might take and keep a gap of at least 2 hours between administartion of medicines whose concentration in the body is likely to be affected by Sucral suspension. If you are not sure about these medicines, ask your doctor....
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat infections, for brain-related conditions, anti-coagulants, medicines for uneven heart rhythm and for thyroid disorder.
Storage and disposal of Sucral 1 GM/5ML
- Store it at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.