Acmic Alpha Capsules
Acmic Alpha Capsules Description
Acmic Alfa Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin, methylco
balamin), vitamin B1 (also called thiamine), vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate) and vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine).
|You Save||₹22.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, flushing, weakness|
- Neuromic Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Aaurowin Healthcare10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹
- Nerviday CapsulesBy Aareen Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 189.00₹ 189.00₹
Uses of Acmic Alpha Capsules
Contraindications of Acmic Alpha Capsules
Side effects of Acmic Alpha Capsules
Precautions and Warnings of Acmic Alpha Capsules
Other General Warnings
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Acmic Alpha Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Acmic Alfa Capsule contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B9 and vitamin B6.
- Alpha lipoic acid: It is a good antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress and ensures proper blood supply to nerve cells.
- Vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin): It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of various hormones....
- Vitamin B1 (also called thiamine): It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helps in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate): It is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It is also required for the formation of DNA and other genetic material.
- Vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells and the proper functioning of nerves. It also helps the body turn food into energy and maintain brain function....
Directions for Use of Acmic Alpha Capsules
- Take Acmic Alfa Capsule as directed by your doctor, preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Interactions of Acmic Alpha Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Acmic Alpha Capsules
- Store Acmic Alfa Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Acmic Alpha Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Acmic Alfa Capsule used for?
Q: What is the composition of Acmic Alfa Capsule?
- NIH. Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- NIH. Folic acid Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- NIH. Pyrodoxine Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]