Amrutanjan Maha Strong Pain Relief Balm Bottle Of 8 Ml
The Amrutanjan Maha Strong Pain Relief Balm is useful for headaches as well as body pains. With the benefits of ayurvedic herbs like Pudina, Karpura and Gandhapura, Amrutanjan Balm brings instant and much-needed pain relief by application on the skin.
- Maha Strong Amrutanjan Balm 8ml pack comes with more power than the regular Amrutanjan Balm.
- It can be used to bring pain relief from neck aches, joint pains, backaches, other body aches as well as headaches by applying a small amount of balm to the affected area.
- Maha Strong Amrutanjan Balm is made from an ayurvedic mix of herbs and essential oils that is known to provide fast-acting pain relief.
- The balm provides a soothing heating sensation to the skin where it is applied, this helps loosen tight muscles and joints and improve your condition in a short amount of time.
- The small form factor makes it easy to carry this 8ml pack of Amrutanjan Balm anywhere you go.
- Gandhapura Patra Taila
- Pudinah (Mint)
- Kejoputi Oil
- Lavanga Taila
- Tailapama Taila
- Ointment Base
- Pain relief for joints, back, neck, muscles and other external areas of the body via the application on the skin.
- Headache relief ointment by application on the forehead.
How to Use
- Gently apply and massage a small amount of Amrutanjan Balm to the skin on the affected area until it is absorbed.
- Use as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, do not apply over cuts, wounds or breaks in the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly if it gets into the eyes.
- Avoid contact with nostrils, do not inhale this product.
- Keep away from heat, sunlight. Do not use it on children.
Q1: Can it be used on children?
Ans: No, do not use this product on children.
Q2: How much balm comes in the pack?
Ans: This small Amrutanjan Balm pack contains 8ml of Maha Strong balm in the bottle.
Q3: Can Maha Strong Amrutanjan Balm be used for steam inhalation?
Ans: It is not recommended to use Maha Strong Amrutanjan Balm for steam inhalation.
Q4: What is the difference between Strong and Maha Strong packs?
Ans: The Maha Strong pack contains a more intensive pain relief formula.