Vantej Toothpaste Hypersensitive Tube Of 50 G
Vantej Toothpaste helps to reduce tooth sensitivity. It prevents dental caries and also helps in the removal of plaque and surface stain. Vantej Toothpaste reduces tooth sensitivity and prevents dental cavities. This toothpaste helps in making the teeth enamel harder and better. This foaming non-fluoridated toothpaste is made in a way that it can be suitable for all types of teeth, especially the sensitive type.
- The Vantej Toothpaste is suitable for all types of teeth, especially sensitive teeth.
- The Vantej Hypersensitive Toothpaste is an ideal product to provide instant relief from pain and sensitivity.
- Vantej Toothpaste is a foaming non-fluoridated toothpaste. The sodium lauryl sulphate content in the toothpaste provides foaming property to the toothpaste.
- This Hypersensitive Toothpaste helps to strengthen the teeth enamel and also helps in preventing dental caries.
- This toothpaste is an excellent choice to help remove plaque, debris, and surface stains.
- Calcium sodium phosphosilicate occludes exposed open dentinal tubules and forms a hard & strong tooth-like layer that is resistant to acid wear. The formed layer provides lasting relief & improvement in the sensitivity of teeth.
The key ingredients in the non-fluoridated Vantej Hypersensitive Toothpaste are Glycerin, Peg 400, Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Titanium Dioxide, Flavor, Carbomer, Potassium Acesulfame.
- Helps to counter tooth sensitivity.
- Helps to strengthen the teeth enamel.
- Helps in the removal of plaque, debris, and surface stains.
How to Use
Use 2-3g (full-length brush amount) twice daily or as directed by the Dentist.
- Store under 25 degree Celsius.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not swallow- not to be used by children under 12 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1. Can the Vantage Hypersensitive Toothpaste be used regularly?
Ans: Yes, you can use the Vantage Toothpaste regularly. Vantej Toothpaste is usually prescribed for hypersensitivity. It contains calcium sodium phosphosilicate to help repair dentin and teeth hypersensitivity.
Q2. Is Vantej Toothpaste safe to use?
Ans: Yes, the Vantage Hypersensitivity Toothpaste is safe to use. But if any kind of allergies or irritation occurs, make sure to discontinue using the toothpaste. However, such conditions are highly unlikely.
Q3. How does the Vantage Toothpaste help in curing or providing relief from sensitivity?
Ans: Calcium sodium phosphosilicate occludes exposed open dentinal tubules and forms a hard & strong tooth-like layer that is resistant to acid wear. The formed layer provides lasting relief & improvement in the sensitivity of teeth.