Himalaya Herbolax Tablets - 100'S
Himalaya Herbolax has natural ingredients that help to soften the stool and enhance intestinal motility. It provides relief in cases of acute and chronic constipation. Adults and older people find it to be a useful product. It has laxative properties and assists excretion without upsetting the fluid-electrolyte balance in the body. Herbolax is non-habit forming and does not result in physiological dependence.
- Himalaya Herbolax is a gentle bowel regulator.
- Trivruth is a mild laxative that reduces constipation of varied etiologies.
- Haritaki is known in Ayurveda for its natural laxative property, which does not interfere with normal intestinal physiology.
- As a prokinetic agent, Haritaki stimulates intestinal motility and smooth muscle contraction. This action aids digestion and better absorption of food.
- It contains carminative action that reduces indigestion and stimulates the gastrointestinal tract.
Apart from reducing chronic constipation, Herbolax along with Himalaya’s Gasex eliminates gas shadows, ensures better radiological interpretation and avoids repeated exposures. It is also indicated in case of constipation during postoperative and non-ambulatory periods.
How to Use
You must consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition. Do not overdose and stop consumption when your condition is taken care of.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Close the cap tightly.
- Keep it away from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Use it under medical supervision.
Q1. How do you take Herbolax tablets?
Ans: For therapeutic usage, you may take 2-3 tablets before dinner with warm water and for pre-radiographic bowel preparation, take 2-3 tablets at bedtime. It is best to follow your doctor’s advice.
Q2. Do Himalaya products have side effects?
Ans: Himalaya products are usually safe and cause no side effects when consumed within limits. However, if any product causes side effects such as nausea and vomiting or any allergies, you must speak to your doctor. Always read its ingredients before consumption.
Q3. Does Himalaya Herbolax have good reviews?
Ans: Yes, users have given positive reviews after using Himalaya Herbolax. Herbolax tablets solved their problem without any adverse effect. It does not make you dependent but gives you comfort and relief for a long time.