Soulflower Papaya Cucumber Soap, 150gm
The Soulflower Papaya Cucumber Soap is a traditional handmade, natural oil-based cold processed soap made from extracts of natural ingredients like cucumber and papaya. This soap is 100% pure, vegan and natural in its composition. It comes with a promise of making your skin baby-like again. The fresh pulps of papaya and cucumber that have been used in making this soap have a lot of benefits for your skin. The Soulflower Papaya Cucumber Soap cleanses, internally moisturises, draws out impurities, improves skin texture and makes your skin feel soft, rejuvenated and glowy on regular use.
- Offers deep skin cleansing by removing impurities and dirt from clogged pores.
- Moisturises skin thoroughly with the moisturising properties present inside Multani Mitti and Papaya Pulp.
- Gives your skin a radiant glow by nourishing internally.
- Improves skin texture.
- Fresh cucumber helps in lightening your skin tan and also in removing dark circles.
- Works as an excellent natural makeup remover that removes excess oil and dirt from your face.
- Multani Mitti in the soap helps control acne and remove dead cells from the surface of the skin.
- Helps in conditioning dry skin with the help of olive oil, castor oil and coconut oil.
- It is quality-checked and SLS free.
- Pulp of Fresh Cucumber
- Pulp of Fresh Papaya
- Aloe Vera
- Multani Mitti
- Vitamin E
- Castor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Palm and Palm Kernel (ethically sourced)
- The soap is made of all-natural ingredients and can be used by all skin types.
- It is also suitable for those looking for soaps free of chemicals like silicone, sulphates, hexane, parabens and phthalates.
How to Use
- Soulflower Soaps are double-sized than an average bar of soap. So, it is suggested that you cut the bar into two parts and save one for later by storing it in a cool place.
- While using the soap, massage it gently on your skin.
- After working up a rich lather, let it sit on your skin for at least 2 minutes before gently rinsing off.
- It is recommended to use daily for getting the best results.
- It is only meant for external use.
- Store it far from daylight in a cool and dry place.
- Their shelf life is 2 years from the date of packaging if stored under proper conditions.
Q1. Can the Soulflower Papaya Cucumber Soap directly be used on the face?
Ans: Yes, the soap can be used to massage your face gently. In case of sensitive skin type, you may take the lather in your hand and then use it to massage your face gently.
Q2. Why does the Soulflower Papaya Cucumber Soap change colour over time?
Ans: The soap is entirely made of natural ingredients, which means that the soap can change colour over time depending on the conditions in which they are stored. However, the soap is still safe to use and 100% effective. The handmade process used to make the soap makes sure that the soap is preserved for a long time and stays effective all the same.