Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream With Rosehip- Lightening Dark Circle & De-Puffing 15g
Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip has an innovative moisturising formula designed specifically for the delicate skin around your eyes. It contains natural active extracts of rosehip oil & liquorice that reduce the appearance of dry & dehydrated lines and Vitamin C to prevent & treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage. In addition to restoring damage caused by free radicals, it also aids in collagen synthesis. Made with all-natural ingredients and a non-greasy formulation, this under-eye cream blends seamlessly into the skin.
- Anti-ageing and age-reduction properties.
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes.
- Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip ensures skin plumpness.
- Lightens dark circles and evens out the skin.
- Permeability and renewal of the skin.
- Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip strengthens the skin.
- Rosehip Oil
- Liquorice Extract
- Banana Powder
- Seaweed Extract
- Chamomile Oil
- Calendula Extract
- Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Vitamin C Shuttle
- Vitamin E
- Advanced Colloidal Oatmeal
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract
- Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip reduces puffiness and dark circles.
- Enhances the look of fine lines resulting from dry, dehydrated skin.
- Cleanses brightens and moisturises the eye area.
- Reduces wrinkles around the eyes by preventing signs of ageing and slowing down their appearance.
How to Use
- Gently squeeze the Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip tube to discharge the product.
- In the area between the inner and outer eye corners, add a dot.
- The ring finger should be used sparingly to blend in a gentle motion over the entire eye area.
- You should use Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- Patch testing is always recommended before full application, even though irritation is unlikely. It is the only way to find out how your skin will react to the cream.
Q 1. What cream should be used around the eyes?
Ans: Products marked as hypoallergenic, such as Soulflower Herbal vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip, are ideal since they are designed to prevent irritation or allergic reactions. Using regular moisturisers and creams on the eye area is not always safe because some are overly greasy and can cause irritation.
Q 2. Can you use moisturiser as an eye cream?
Ans: There is a difference in the skin around your eyes. Due to its thinness and fewer oil glands, the inner portion of your face is more delicate and dry.
Q 3. Does Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip help irritated eye skin?
Ans: If your eyelids are itchy, dry and irritated, apply Soulflower Herbal Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Rosehip. Keep your hands clean and use warm compresses on your eyes if you suspect blepharitis.