Sewa B-live Liver Protection Tonic Bottle Of 200 Ml
Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic is a product of extensive research that is an effective solution to heal and strengthen your liver. Besides the liver, this tonic cures your spleen. It also regenerates the various systems of your body from internal injuries as well as microbes such as bacteria and viruses. It aids in recovery from conditions such as fever, muscle spasms and inflammations.
- Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic is a herbal tonic that helps to regenerate the liver and spleen.
- It removes toxins from the body to provide relief from inflammations, fevers and body aches.
- This liver protection tonic acts as a natural carminative, laxative and anti-spasmodic agent.
- Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic helps enhance digestion and give instant relief to abdominal pain.
- It works as a relaxant to ease out the muscles and ensure relief from headaches and nausea.
- It also is a natural analgesic and antipyretic tonic that helps with the early recovery from fever and aches.
- Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic stimulates the immune systems to improve the body’s resistance against diseases and germs.
- The ingredients in this health tonic give the body its due fill of supplemental vitamins and minerals essential for the overall wellbeing of the body.
- It acts as a diuretic that treats issues in the urinary tract and cures UTIs.
- Andrographis paniculata
- Carduus marianus
- Chelidonium majus
- Hydrastis canadensis
- Podophyllum peltatum
- Taraxacum officinale Q
- Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic creates a protective shield around your liver and spleen and helps them recover from damage due to wasting diseases and environmental factors.
- This tonic is helpful in the treatment and recovery from jaundice, nausea and vomiting.
- It can also boost your appetite and solve issues such as indigestion and lack of appetite.
How to Use
- The recommended Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic dosage must be followed as directed on the package.
- You can also consult a medical practitioner and follow the recommended dosage.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not overdose.
- Use under medical supervision only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. What are the possible side effects of Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic?
Ans: The possible side effects of Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic are nausea, vomiting, fever, abdominal cramps, etc. In case you are suffering from any chronic conditions or are using prescription drugs, consult a doctor before using Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic. If you feel any of the adverse symptoms from using this product, it is recommended to stop use immediately. In case the symptoms persist or aggravate, consult a healthcare professional.
Q2. Is the use of Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic during lactation and pregnancy recommended?
Ans: Use of Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic during lactation and pregnancy is not recommended without first consulting your gynaecologist or a medical professional.
Q3. Can Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic be administered to children?
Ans: Sewa B-Live Liver Protection Tonic should be administered to children under adult supervision and after consultation with a doctor.