Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer 200 Ml
Samrvir Forest Herbs Hand Sanitizer is a personal germ-killing companion on the job or at home. This hand sanitizer contains natural, skin-friendly aloe vera gel which moisturises the hands and makes them soft. It helps to keep hands clean and safe from all kinds of infections. It protects, heals and soothes the skin. It helps to maintain proper hand hygiene as hands are the easiest sources of spread of infection.
- It is a Hand Sanitizer that has no sticky or tacky residue like other regular hand sanitizers.
- No-rinse hand sanitizer i.e. you don't need to wash your hands at all and you can use it whenever and wherever.
- Gentle on the hands but tough on the germs as it helps to remove 99.99% of germs.
- A non-irritating and gel-based advanced triple-action formula that does not dry the skin and provides long-lasting moisturisation.
- Aloe vera gel
- Ethyl alcohol
- Carbopol 940
- Polysorbate 20
- This sanitizer provides instant protection from germs and infections.
- It helps to maintain hand hygiene and keep the hands clean and safe.
How to Use
- Take out a suitable amount (2 to 3ml) of hand sanitizer to moisten your palm.
- Rub for about 30 seconds from the front, to back and in-between your fingers to spread the hand sanitizer thoroughly on the hands.
- Let it dry.
- Be careful not to wipe the sanitizer off before it dries.
- Do not wash with water.
- Make sure you use a hand sanitizer after you cough, sneeze, touch surfaces or do any outdoor activities.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the heat and flame.
- Discontinue its use if you face any kind of skin irritation.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not ingest it.
Q1. Does Samrvir Hand Sanitizer make the skin dry?
Ans: This hand sanitizer contains aloe vera which keeps the hands hydrated and soft without drying them out.
Q2. Does Samrvir Hand Sanitizer irritate the skin?
Ans: This hand sanitizer does not irritate the skin. However, if any irritation occurs, discontinue its usage.
Q3. Is there a specific number of times one should use a hand sanitizer?
Ans: Use a hand sanitizer whenever you are outside or at work or when hand washing is not a convenient option.
Q4. Can one eat directly from their hands after using a hand sanitizer?
Ans: Yes, you can. Simply wait for a few seconds to dry out the sanitizer after applying it to your hands and you are good to go.