Moha Herbal Shower Gel Bottle Of 400 Ml (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Moha Herbal Shower Gel Bottle has antifungal and antiseptic properties to protect the skin. It takes gentle care of the skin with the detoxifying action and leaves the skin soft and supple. It slows down ageing and provides a youthful glow to the skin. Moha Herbal Shower Gel Bottle is an exotic blend of tea tree oil, neem and orange peel that brings an uplifting citrus scent to the shower.
- Moha Herbal Shower Gel offers high soothing, moisturising, and nourishing properties.
- It helps to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin.
- Moha Herbal Shower Gel Bottle slows down the appearance of wrinkles by improving collagen.
- It is gentle and non-irritating on the skin.
- Aloe vera
- Tea tree oil
- Orange peel
- Moha Herbal Shower Gel Bottle fights germs and skin infections.
- Removes pigmentation, tanning and dullness of the skin.
- Provide good care against various skin problems such as blackheads and dark spots.
- Improves skin texture and helps clear acne. It also helps to maintain skin softness and radiance.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Moha Herbal Shower Gel on your hand, sponge or loofah.
- Lather up and gently scrub over the wet body.
- Rinse it with water.
- Apply Moha moisturising lotion after bath.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the direct exposure of sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of the children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If it happens accidentally, wash your eyes immediately with cold water.
Q1. What is the shelf life of Moha Herbal Shower Gel?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
Q2. Is Moha Herbal Shower Gel suitable for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. It removes all skin impurities, including pollutants and excess oil, to leave skin toned and conditioned.
Q3. Is it necessary to use Moha moisturising lotion after shower gel?
Ans: It is not mandatory to use moisturising lotion after shower gel. Using it gives your skin extra nourishment and provides smooth and supple skin, especially when you have a dry skin type.