Lakme Blush & Glow Kiwi Freshness Gel Face Wash With Kiwi Extracts-50 G
Use the Lakme Blush & Glow Kiwi Gel Face Wash to give your skin a gorgeous fruit-kissed glow, every day. This refreshing gel face wash packs a fruity delight that helps in washing impurities. Imagine a fruity splash of delight every time you wash your face – that’s exactly how refreshing this feels. Enriched with the goodness of rich kiwi extracts, it gives a burst of fruity freshness with every use. The face wash has fruit antioxidants and beads that cleanse your skin, washing away dirt and other impurities. For the best results. Follow this simple Blush & Glow regime every day for a fruit-kissed glow. The beautiful texture & fragrance will make you fall in love instantly. Let your radiant skin be your style statement by using this. It is easy to use and the beneficial properties of its ingredients will bring a magical change to your skin.
- It is budget-friendly.
- Kiwi beads are present.
- The gel texture is easy to spread and apply.
- Packaging is easy to carry around.
- Aqua or Water - It forms the base for the face wash.
- Glycerine - A safe humectant that retains moisture onto the skin surface.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate - A heavily used surfactant in industries. It is also moderately safe (generally works great as a floor cleaner at factories).
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - It is a moderately hazardous surfactant that is widely used in cosmetics.
- Acrylates Copolymer - A moderately hazardous microplastic that has been used in cosmetics as a fixative and adhesive agent.
- Sodium Chloride - It is a safe ingredient that is used in cosmetics to increase the thickness of the watery part of the formulation.
- Micro Crystalline Wax - It is used as a binder and also as a viscosity increasing agent. Because of the fine crystals, it is better than the Paraffin Wax.
- Sodium Hydroxide - This moderately safe ingredient is used mainly to hold the pH value of the cosmetic.
- Menthol - A safe denaturant or flavouring agent.
- DMDM Hydantoin - It is a dangerous formaldehyde releaser that is basically used as an antimicrobial agent.
- Citric Acid - It is actually a multipurpose chelating agent.
- Kiwi Fruit Extract - Kiwi is full of Vitamin C and several Polyphenols. The fruit extract helps the skin to defend against airborne pollutants.
- Chondrus Crispus Powder - It is a seaweed extract which helps to control the viscosity in a formulation. It is full of vitamins and minerals.
- Agar - When mixed with Seaweed, it works as a great binder.
- Butylene Glycol - It is a safe skin conditioning agent which also works as a fragrance ingredient.
- Phenoxyethanol - A moderately safe preservative that is widely used in cosmetics.
- Caprylyl Glycol - It is a safe skin conditioning and hair conditioning agent.
- Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate - A moderately hazardous preservative that should not be used in products tht would be inhaled.
- CI 47005, CI 77499, CI 42090 - These are moderately safe colourants used in cosmetics namely Yellow 10, Iron Blue and Brilliant Blue.
- Limonene - It is a moderately safe fragrant component that is widely used in cosmetics.
- Imagine the delight of a fresh fruity splash every time you washed your face.
- Contains extract with 100% real kiwi.
- Infused with soft cleansing beads.
- A deliciously fruity fragrance that burst on your skin for your daily dose of freshness.
- The gel cleanser gently lifts away impurities and gives you an ultimate fruity fresh experience.
How to Use
- Take a pea-size amount of product and mix it with water on your palm.
- Create a lather.
- Simply massage it on your face.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Always use the right products suited to the face. As a thumb rule use the mildest face wash. The type of face wash used can vary according to skin type but look for gentle, non-irritating types. A common misconception is that the more the lather the better the cleaning. Rather such face washes are high on detergent content. One should try and go for milder washes preferably fragrance-free to avoid allergy.
- Use the right temperature of the water. Use of very cold or very hot can either over dry skin or cause the skin to look blanched.
- Use the same face wash twice daily at least in winters and three times a day in summers followed by moisturizer. Avoid rushing out in the sun immediately after washing your face. Take time out to apply sunscreen.
- Never rub your face vigorously after washing. Mop the face gently with a mild towel. Also, use oil-free moisturizer in acne-prone skin and creamy moisturizer in dry skin within 3 minutes after face wash.
- Don’t use Facewashes for removing makeup. Remove make-up with a remover or even a good moisturizer.
Q1. Does it irritate the skin?
Ans: No, it does not. I have never felt itchiness or irritation on my skin after applying this face wash.
Q2. Is moisturizer must afterwards?
Ans: I believe this face wash is ideal for combination skin people. Lakme Kiwi Face Wash neither hydrates the skin nor moisturizes. So, it is a must to follow up with a moisturizer afterwards.