L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Hair Conditioner Bottle Of 192.5 Ml
L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Hair Conditioner is the next step after shampoo that you should not skip because it works great on the dandruff-prone and itchy scalp. It nourishes and moisturises hair effectively and soothes an itchy and flaky scalp. This conditioner will help strengthen your hair shaft and prevent hair breakage.
- The conditioner is infused with argan oil and hydrates your hair.
- It stops the curliness and roughness of the hair naturally.
- It penetrates deep into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the volume of hair.
- It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
- It reinvigorates hair follicles, promotes a healthy scalp and nourishes hair.
- It also protects hair from UV rays.
- The moisturising formula of the conditioner prevents damage and frizziness.
- It is meant for daily use.
- Argan oil
- Camelina Oil
- Almond Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E
- L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Hair Conditioner provides complete nourishment to your hair by penetrating deep.
- You can use the product to gain the benefit of the six oils in it.
- It is used to transform your dry, lifeless hair into soft and lustrous hair.
- It gives you smooth and manageable hair.
How to Use
- Once you have washed your hair, squeeze a tiny amount of the conditioner.
- Rub the product between your palms well.
- Apply it on your hair up to the roots.
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse them thoroughly.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- It is for external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q 1. Is L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Hair Conditioner sulphate free?
Ans. L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Hair Conditioner is gentle and contains no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip dull and damaged hair.
Q 2. Is L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Hair Conditioner safe and suitable for hair?
Ans. Yes, L'Oreal conditioner gives your hair excellent texture, and it makes it shiny, silky and smooth. It adds volume to your hair and is entirely safe to use.
Q 3. Will it be harmful if the conditioner goes into my eyes?
Ans. You must avoid the product from coming in contact with your eyes. In case of an accident, wash your eyes immediately and seek medical attention if irritation occurs.