Non ReturnableRead More
Herbatol Plus Combo Skin Hygiene Personal Travel Hygiene Kit
Visit HERBATOL PLUS Store
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Frequently Bought Together
The Herbatol Plus Combo Personal Travel Hygiene Kit includes an all-purpose hand sanitiser spray, skin hygiene wipes and a hand sanitiser, which together make up a helpful little kit that can be used during travels. The products in the kit kill germs, keep you refreshed and provide relief to dry and irritant skin.
Herbatol Plus Hand Sanitizer and Sanitizer Spray:
- The aloe vera present in the hand sanitiser has powerful antioxidant properties and it hydrates and protects your skin.
- It can also help in dealing with dryness while fighting bacteria.
- The glycerin locks the natural moisture content of the skin and defends it from irritants.
Herbatol Plus Skin Hygiene Wipes:
- These wipes deal with germs and bacteria while being gentle on your skin.
- It is usable on all different types of surfaces.
- The silver colloidal is an effective antibacterial agent which protects the skin from infections.
- Aloe Vera Extract (3%)
- Prasanna- Extra Neutral Alcohol (70%)
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Silver Nitrate
- Polysorbate 20
- PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- The kit comes with a hand sanitiser and a pack of wipes with aloe vera extract, which is very useful for people with sensitive skin who are also concerned about germ protection.
- They can also ensure that your skin is not left dry after use because the glycerin present in it moisturises it.
- The spray specifically can be used on surfaces, grocery bags and other items bought from the market.
- It can be used in public spaces like restaurants and cabs while travelling and on materials we use in everyday life like our phones and laptops.
- It can also be used on cash, window panes and doorknobs before you touch them.
How to Use
- To use the hand sanitiser spray:
- Shake the bottle well before using it.
- Keep the bottle at a distance of about 15-20 cm.
- Cover the pre-clean surface with the spray.
- Wait for it to dry.
- To use the hand sanitiser:
- Pour it on your palms.
- Rub your hands together until it dries off.
- To use the wipes:
- Open the packaging carefully.
- Take the number of wipes you require.
- Wipe the surface and leave to dry.
- There is no need to rinse it later.
- Storage should be done in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- The sanitiser spray container shouldn’t be punctured or placed near open flames and direct heat sources.
- There aren’t many side effects of Herbatol Plus Skin Hygiene Wipes, Hand Sanitizer & Sanitizer Spray, but it is for external usage only and should not be ingested or inhaled.
- The Herbatol Plus Hygiene Kit for Eczema Patients may be used after doctor consultation.
Q1. Are the Herbatol Plus Combo Travel Hygiene Kit products biodegradable?
Ans: Yes, they are 100% biodegradable and good for the planet.
Q2. Can this product be used for money?
Ans: Yes, you can use it on money, cash registers and ATMs for protection.
Expires on or After
Country of Origin
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR PREVENTION OF A DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN FOR THE TREATMENT AND/OR MANAGEMENT OF ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION WITHOUT DELAY.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you