Good Vibes Gel Orange - 300 G
Give the goodness of oranges, vitamin C and citric acid that your skin needs with Good Vibes Gel Orange. This unique moisturiser comes in a gel formulation that not only nourishes and hydrates dull, tired skin but also refines your pores and gives a glow from within. Good Vibes Orange Gel will also take care of your dark spots and blemishes by effectively fading them out of existence.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Orange Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Carbomer, Disodium – EDTA, Triethanolamine, 2 Phenoxyethanol, Xylitylglucoside Anhydroxylitol Xylitol, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Mel (Honey) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract, Mulberry Extract, Perfume, Colour.
- Good Vibes Orange Gel is filled with antioxidants and has nourishing properties.
- It is lightweight and gets easily absorbed into your skin, keeping it moisturised and hydrated.
- Antioxidants found in Orange fight free radicals, which slow down the production of wrinkles and stop premature signs of ageing.
- Oranges are a powerhouse of citric acid. Citric acid aids in drying out any active acne and its prolonged use will prevent acne and pimples from recurring.
- It is suitable to be used by both men and women.
- This gel can be used by people with oily, dull and dry skin as well.
- It contains all-natural ingredients, which makes it suitable for people who have extremely sensitive skin.
- It is free from parabens, sulphates and mineral oil.
- It has not been tested on animals and has been clinically tested.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Let your face dry.
- Scoop out a coin-sized amount of gel on the fingertips.
- Massage it all over the face in upward and outward circles until fully absorbed.
- Leave it on.
- It can be used in the morning and during the night.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water in case that happens.
- Natural ingredients may be irritating to some people. Always conduct a patch test before use.
- Natural ingredients may change colour over a while. This does not affect the efficacy of the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from small children.
- In case of irritation, discontinue use and consult your dermatologist.
Q1. Can Good Vibes Orange Gel be used as a moisturiser?
Ans: Good Vibes Orange Gel is a super fresh, hydrating face gel that can be used as a moisturiser. It moisturises the skin and keeps it oil-free for hours. A perfect moisturiser for summer, especially for oily skin types. It does not irritate the skin at all.
Q2. How is Orange good for skin?
Ans: Oranges have a high content of citric acid which aids in gentle skin exfoliation and helps to dry out active acne and pimples, improving the overall look of your skin. Vitamin C helps the body to form collagen and elastin which will keep your skin looking youthful and smoother.
Q3. What is the price of Good Vibes Orange Gel?
Ans: One tub (300 gm) of this orange gel retails for ₹399.