Germurder Antiseptic Liquid - 1 L
Germurder Antiseptic Liquid is an antiseptic agent that provides all-around protection against germs and bacteria. It can be used for both medicinal and personal hygiene purposes. Germurder Antiseptic Liquid is effective for all types of wounds, scratches and minor cuts, as it does not sting or hurt and helps in healing. It is only for external uses and people suffering from skin diseases like eczema should avoid using it. It is recommended by medical professionals. You can also add it in shaving water or bathing water as it helps to kill the germs and provide protection.
- Protects the wounds and bruises against bacteria and germs.
- Prevents the growth of bacteria, germs and fungi.
- Used for personal hygiene and can be added to water to wash clothes or for shaving.
- Helps to disinfect the household items and floor.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate solution
- Cetrimide antiseptic liquid
- It can be used as an antiseptic agent.
- Prevents the growth of bacteria, viruses or fungi.
- Helps prevent bacterial growth.
- This antiseptic liquid also works as a normal disinfectant.
- Can be used to disinfect household items and surfaces.
How to Use
- For first aid or disinfecting minor wounds and scrapes - Add 1 tsp Germurder Antiseptic Liquid to 22 ml of water.
- For shaving - Add 2 tsp to a mug of water.
- For clothes - Add 1 tbsp to a bucket of water.
- Read all the instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Keep the bottle out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the bottle away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Q1. Can Germurder Antiseptic Liquid be added to bathing water?
Ans: Yes, it is absolutely safe to add it to bathing water.
Q2. Can it be used in case of skin allergies?
Ans: No, one should avoid using it in such cases or take help from a medical professional.
Q3. Can the Germurder Antiseptic Liquid be used for cuts and wounds?
Ans: Yes, the Germurder Antiseptic Liquid can be used to clean cuts and wounds but it may cause a burning sensation.