Dr. Vaidya'S Herbaal Hair Cleanser (200 Ml)
Dr Vaidya's Herbaal Hair Cleanser is a 100% natural Ayurvedic solution that is formulated using the herbs like amla, shikakai, tulsi, reetha and henna. It prevents hair fall and greying, treats dandruff and promotes the overall health of hair. Apart from that, it enhances the cleaning action and strengthens the hair from roots. Dr Vaidya's Herbaal Hair Cleanser is free from all chemicals and is completely safe to use. By maintaining a healthy pH balance, it improves the condition of hair naturally. The natural oil present in the cleanser helps to restore the level of moisture and natural hair oil.
- Supports overall hair health.
- Provides nutrition to the hair and keeps them smooth and shiny.
- Helps to prevent hair fall and greying of the hair.
- Helps to treat dandruff and stimulates the growth of the hair.
- Strengthens the hair and prevents breakage.
- It promotes the overall health of hair.
- Prevents premature greying and strengthens the hair.
How to Use
- Take a dollop of Dr Vaidya's Herbaal Hair Cleanser
- Massage it on the scalp and the lengths of the hair.
- Rinse with warm water.
- For better results, you can use it twice a week.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Read all the instructions carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the daily or recommended use.
Q1. Can Dr Vaidya's Herbaal Hair Cleanser be used daily?
Ans. No. It is recommended to use it twice a week.
Q2. Is it suitable for both straight and curly hair?
Ans. Yes, it can be used for all hair types.
Q3. Does Dr Vaidya's Herbaal Hair Cleanser have any side effects?
Ans. No, Dr Vaidya's Herbaal Hair Cleanser is free from chemicals and does not have any side effects. In case of any irritation, consult a doctor.
Q4. Can this hair cleanser be used for grey hair?
Ans. Yes. But this hair cleanser helps prevent greying of hair, it does not cover the existing grey hair.