Dr.Ortho Pain Relief Oil 100 Ml
Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil is an ayurvedic medicine that is used for all kinds of pains. The active ingredients of Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil help in the stimulation of blood circulation, stiff muscles and limbs, body aches, muscular pains, severe joint pain or swelling, joint aches and pain. It also acts as a muscle pain relief oil and an ayurvedic oil for shoulder pain.
- Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil benefits as a 100% ayurvedic formulation, consisting of 8 different herbs widely utilised to relieve joint pain from Vedic times.
- It contains Linoleic acid that helps in relieving nerve pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
- It is a natural product with pure herbal ingredients.
- It has a good spreadability with quick absorption over affected areas, ensuring relief from pain even in chronic conditions.
- It is a natural way to benefit in various pain conditions with long-lasting effects.
- The flaxseed oil contains essential fatty acids specifically, omega 3-fatty acids, which can reduce inflammation in joints and muscles.
- It also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Alsi oil
- Kapoor oil
- Pudina oil
- Gandhpura oil
- Cheed oil
- Jyotismati oil
- Nirgundi oil
- Til oil
- Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil relieves joint pain, inflammation, soreness and any other joint discomfort.
How to Use
- To use Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil, gently massage 5ml to 10ml of oil on the affected area.
- Repeat it twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label of the package carefully before use.
- Test it before use.
Q 1. Can Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil be used for a sports injury?
Ans. Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil is a blend of herbal oils, which provides an effective solution for body pain and minor sports injury.
Q 2. Is Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil allergic in nature or cause side effects?
Ans. Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Oil comprises 100% natural products and is generally safe to use. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the product. It is recommended to do a patch test on your neck before using the product. In case you develop allergic symptoms after its application, it is advisable to wash off the product.
Q 3. Is Dr. Ortho Oil a temporary pain reliever or permanent?
Ans. Dr. Ortho Oil must be used for 15 to 20 days with a gentle massage to achieve permanent relief from the pain.