Dr. Morepen Ors Powder Sachets Liquid Hydration Drink Orange Flavour Pack Of 5
Dr. Morepen ORS Powder Sachets, Liquid Hydration Drink Orange Flavour with WHO recommended formula successfully treats dehydration caused due to loss of fluids in the body. It helps in restoring the electrolytic balance instantly and provides much-needed energy to the individual. It brings the sodium and potassium levels of the body back on track and improves the body's normal functioning.
Dr. Morepen ORS Powder Sachets aid against dehydration due to diarrhoea, vomiting, excessive sweating, frequent urination or fever. The orange flavour is refreshing and adds taste to the ORS solution.
- Contains a refreshing orange taste.
- Can easily dissolve in water.
- Easy to consume.
- Available in sachets for convenient use.
- Backed with WHO recommended formula.
- Strikes an instant fluid balance in the body.
- Maintains acid-base and water levels.
- Presence of electrolytes and glucose.
- Fulfils the body's hydration requirements.
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Trisodium Citrate dihydrate
- Dextrose Monohydrate
- Treats dehydration due to diarrhoea, vomiting.
- Cures dehydration because of muscle cramping.
- Aids in exertional heat illness.
- Ideal for maintaining the body's fluid balance in hot and humid weather.
- The presence of potassium chloride improves kidney and adrenal gland function.
- Optimizes normal functioning of the body.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed ORS Powder by Dr. Morepen.
- Dissolve the ORS Powder in 1-2 litres of drinking water for children.
- For adults, use 2-4 litres of drinking water.
- Stir it well and then drink.
- Read the instructions written on the label of Dr. Morepen Liquid Hydration Drink.
- Use this in a recommended dilution only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Consume only when you experience dehydration.
- Do not eat the ORS powder.
Q1. What does this Dr. Morepen ORS sachets do?
Ans. This product treats dehydration caused due to fluid loss in the body. It helps in maintaining the electrolytic balance of the body and provides instant energy.
Q2. When should one consume this Hydrating Drink?
Ans. One should consume it when your body gets dehydrated.
Q3. Can it be dissolved in warm water?
Ans. Yes, you can dissolve, but first, boil the water and let it cool then add the powder.