Dabur Amla Hair Oil Bottle Of 275 Ml
Dabur Amla hair oil is India's No. 1 selling hair oil for years. Dabur Amla Hair oil has constantly evolved as the epitome of beauty and styling for the hair of Indian women. It is packed with the natural goodness of Amla or Indian gooseberry.
Dabur Amla hair oil deeply nourishes and enriches your hair, making them stronger from the inside and longer, thicker and beautiful on the outside. It keeps you looking gorgeous all day long and has been the secret of stronger, longer and thicker hair in India and around the world for over 75 years. Dabur Amla Hair Oil today is the largest hair oil brand in the world with over 35 million consumers.
Amla - It is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. Amla is also a great source of Omega 3 and antioxidants that help in naturally strengthening hair from root to tips.
- Dabur Amla hair oil has Amla extract that is known to be a powerful fruit for your hair. The power of Amla nourishes your scalp from within while strengthening your hair from the outside. This gives you thick, long & silky hair.
- Amla is known for its potent hair growth-promoting activity and thus is regarded as a potent herbal treatment for hair loss.
- Dabur Amla hair oil helps in smooth and healthy hair growth.
- Amla is also rich in hair nutrients like vitamin C, tannins and amino acids, which help in making your hair thicker and stronger.
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil also helps in dandruff reduction.
- It thoroughly provides intense moisturization to your scalp.
- Your hair will feel silky and glowy upon regular usage.
- It also helps in maintaining the natural colour of your hair.
- Suitable for all hair types.
How to Use
- Massage Dabur Amla hair oil onto your scalp.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Rinse thoroughly and immediately notice a healthy shine in your hair.
- Towel dry as necessary. Feel the difference right from the first wash.
- For topical and external use only.
- Do not refrigerate it.
- Store it at room temperature, away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Use it twice a week for best results.
Q 1. What kind of oil does Dabur Amla use in its manufacturing?
Ans. Dabur Amla hair oil combines the goodness of amla fruit (Indian gooseberry) with a blend of vegetable and mineral oils to promote long, healthy hair. Regular application can assist in reducing split ends and minor hair loss.
Q 2. Can I use Dabur Amla hair oil daily?
Ans. Yes, you can. Daily use of Amla will strengthen your hair follicles and reduce hair thinning. Also, calcium present in it can promote the growth of healthier hair.
Q 3. Does Dabur Amla hair oil cause hair loss?
Ans. No, it does not promote hair loss. Dabur Amla hair oil is enriched with Amla’s properties and goodness, which makes your hair strong and healthy. It conditions your hair to be more elastic and smooth. It causes lesser damage and breakage of hair. Upon regular application of Dabur Amla hair oil, you will notice your hair appearing slightly darker in colour.