Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Soap - Neem, Tulsi & Aloe Vera - 125 Gm (buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Boroplus Antiseptic and Moisturising Soap kill 99.9% of germs and viruses from your skin without drying it out. The soap is enriched with the moisturising power of aloe vera and antiseptic and healing powers of tulsi and neem. The soap is free from parabens, artificial colourants, and silicones. It leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.
- Removes germs, viruses and dirt pollutants from the skin.
- Moisturises your skin while making it smooth and soft.
- Gives a healthy glow to your skin.
- Sodium Palmate and Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract
- Curcuma Longa Extract (Turmeric)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree)
- Ocimum Sanctum Extract
- Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate
- Disodium EDTA
- The antiseptic soap removes germs, viruses and other external pollutants from your skin.
- It moisturises the skin and gives it a healthy glow.
How to Use
- Read the instructions provided on the outer packaging of the antiseptic soap properly.
- Wet the soap and gently rub it all over your body.
- Massage your body well to form a rich lather.
- Once you finish rubbing your entire body, wash the lather off with water.
- Make sure there are no traces of lather left on your skin.
- Pat dry your body with a clean cloth.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Avoid over-rubbing your body with the soap as it may irritate.
- If you experience irritation or other skin reactions with the soap, consult with a doctor.
- In case the soap gets into your eyes, immediately rinse with water.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Can the Boroplus Antiseptic Soap be used on the face?
Ans: Yes, the Boroplus Antiseptic Soap can be used on the face. However, in case of irritation or itching, discontinue using it on the face.
Q2. Does using the Boroplus Antiseptic Soap more than once a day cause irritation?
Ans: No, it is safe to use the soap twice a day. However, avoid over-rubbing your body with it.
Q3. Can Boroplus Antiseptic Soap treat skin infections?
Ans: The soap has antiseptic properties that may treat certain mild skin infections. In case of severe skin infections, it is recommended you visit a doctor.