Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna Bottle Of 120 G
Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is a powerful combination of popularly known herbs that help provide digestive relief. It contains Amla which is rich in Vitamin C and helps strengthen the digestive system. Bahera is an ancient plant that is known to detoxify the body and helps strengthen the immune system. It also has Ginger which is known for its carminative effects on the digestive system. It can be used as a laxative and is beneficial against constipation.
- Avipattikar Churna is a traditional ayurvedic formulation made from commonly known herbs for digestive relief. It is known to provide quick relief from digestive distress like hyperacidity, flatulence, bloating and more.
- It contains Vitamin C rich Amlas which helps in elevating your immunity levels and energy levels. Regular consumption of this powder keeps you active throughout the day while supporting the healthy functioning of the digestive system.
- Also known as Avipathi Choornam, it is known in Ayurveda to help balance the pitta dosha in the body. It is known for its digestive prowess such as helping in the breakdown of food and quick absorption of nutrients by the body. It may help combat nausea and heartburn occurring due to severe indigestion. For best results, regular consumption is recommended.
- Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna contains three major medicinal plants of India that are rich in essential minerals and vitamins that help in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Amla is rich in Vitamin C which helps in bolstering the immune system of the body. Baheda has anti-allergy properties and helps detoxify the body. Ginger acts as a carminative that helps reduce excess gas collecting in the digestive tract.
- Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is a GMP certified product that is absolutely safe and can be consumed on a daily basis. The product is made from plant-based ingredients and hence is vegan.
- Kala namak
- Tej Patta
- Elaichi chhoti
- Aawala Kali
- Improves digestive health.
- Neutralizes the acid secretion and encourages enzyme formation.
- Full of carminative, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Use
1 to 2 tsp with water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. Is the Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna beneficial in curing digestive problems?
Yes, the Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is beneficial in curing digestive problems. It is known to provide quick relief from digestive distress like hyperacidity, flatulence, bloating and more.
2. Is the Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna safe to consume?
Yes, the Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is a GMP certified product that is absolutely safe and can be consumed on a daily basis.
3. Is the product vegan?
Yes, the Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna is made from plant-based ingredients and hence is vegan.