Dabur Pudin Hara Active Antacid Bottle Of 30 Ml
Dabur Pudin Hara Active Antacid is formulated to offer instant relief from stomach aches. Problems such as flatulence, indigestion, nausea and vomiting can also be treated with this Ayurvedic medicine. Pudin Hara is safe to administer and does not cause any harmful side effects. It is effective in curing stomach ailments among children as well as adults.
- Dabur Pudin Hara Active Antacid offers quick relief from stomach aches and bloating. It regulates bowel movement.
- Enriched with the goodness of medicinal herbs, it helps in treating the problem of gas and acidity.
- It promotes better digestion and helps get rid of common digestive disorders.
- Ayurvedic medicine is safe to administer for people of all age groups.
- This Dabur product offers relief from nausea, vomiting as well as discomfort caused due to overeating.
- The herbal medicine is also effective in lowering gastritis and gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms.
- Dabur Pudin Hara price is quite reasonable.
Here is a look at Dabur Pudin Hara ingredients:
- Pudina Satva
- Alpinia Galanga
- Achyranthes Aspera
- Andrographis Paniculata
- Acorus Calamus
- Piper Longum
- Dabur Pudin Hara Active Antacid is used to soothe the problem of stomach ache, indigestion and flatulence.
- It is also used to get relief from vomiting and nausea.
How to Use
Dabur Pudin Hara must be diluted before use:
- For Adults - Add 15 to 20 drops of Dabur Pudin Hara in a glass of water
- For Kids - Add 5 to 10 drops of Dabur Pudin Hara in a glass of water.
- The above dosage can be consumed 2 - 3 times a day.
- Store Dabur Pudin Hara Bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep the bottle out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is it safe to have Dabur Pudin Hara without medical consultation?
Ans: The Dabur product is prepared with natural substances and is safe to have without medical consultation. However, if you have any underlying illnesses then you should consult your doctor before administering the same.
Q2. Can pregnant women have Dabur Pudin Hara to get relief from stomach aches?
Ans: Although Dabur Pudin Hara Active Antacid is prepared with herbal ingredients such as mint, coriander and tulsi that do not cause any harmful side effects. But it is recommended to consult your gynaecologist before consuming the same if you are pregnant.
Q3. Is Dabur Pudin Hara suitable for kids?
Ans: Prepared with herbs, Dabur Pudin Hara is suitable for kids. However, you must consult your physician to understand the appropriate dosage as per their age.
Q4. What is the correct dosage of Dabur Pudin Hara?
Ans: Adults can have 15 - 20 drops of Dabur Pudin Hara 2 - 3 times a day and kids should be given 5 - 10 drops of Pudin Hara up to 2 - 3 times a day. The drops must be added to a glass of water.