Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran - 450ml
Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran is the ultimate solution for your gut health. The suspension formulation is designed carefully using essential herbal ingredients to cure gastric problems. The unique combination of selected herbs works as effective remedies for Pittashamak and Amlapitta.
The blend of herbal extracts like Guduchi, Vasa, Chiraita, Nimba, Pittapapada, etc. is a proven remedy to enhance digestion, lower the risk of activity and maintain a healthy metabolism factor.
- Excellent Pittashamak.
- Balances the levels of Pitta in your body.
- Improves digestion.
- Reduces heartburn, gastric disturbances, epigastric pain and nausea.
- Indicated for Amlapitta.
- Vasa (100gm)
- Nimba (100gm)
- Triphala (100gm)
- Bhringraj (100gm)
- Guduchi (100gm)
Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran is useful for the following conditions:
- Vomiting (Chhardi)
- Hyperacidity and gastritis(Amlapitta)
- Nausea and excessive salivation (Hrullasa)
- Abdominal colic pain (Udarshoola)
- Headache (Shira Shoola)
- The formulation is also proven to restore gut health.
How to Use
Use 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran twice or thrice daily before meal or as directed by your physician.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
1. Is the formulation safe to use?
Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran is a 100% natural ayurvedic product to relieve acidity and other gastric symptoms. Therefore, it is safe to use after seeking appropriate medical consultation from your physician.
2. How does the Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran affect my digestion and metabolism?
The Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran reduces hyperacidity and excessive gastric acid secretion. It prevents nausea, vomiting and epigastric pain. Further, it improves digestion and restores the normal metabolic activity of your body. It also prevents anorexia and improves appetite.
3. How long can it take to provide relief?
Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran can usually take up to 1 to 2 months to provide relief, depending on the severity of your symptoms. However, it is recommended to seek medical advice and take regular follow-ups during treatment from your physician until the symptoms disappear.
4. Can this be used with allopathic and homoeopathic medications?
Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran is a herbal alternative and can interact with other medicines. Please consult your doctor before combining this product with your existing medications and supplements.
5. I use several home remedies for acidity and gastric problems but do not get complete relief. Will this product help?
Yes, Dhootapapeshwar Amlapitta Mishran is a one-stop solution for all your gastric problems. It is proven to reduce the symptoms of hyperacidity and epigastric pain.